Fifty-six

Yeongwon

It is yet again another school day and I am looking forward to it because I would get to see Minhyun first time in the morning and we will going to school together, it is always good to have someone to go to school with and it is not awkward because I am with Hwang Minhyun and he makes me feel so comfortable like he is supposed to make me feel.

What happened that night was just a reminder to me how much I loved him and I would want to entrust my body to him and I would even want to live the rest of my life with him, he is just the person who I want to be with and there is no one else better than Minhyun. Even though I have only known him for 6 months, it felt like we have always meant to meet and now that we have met, I have a feeling that I would be with him for the rest of my life.

No one in my family still doesn't know that I sneaked out that night except for my younger brother who helped me cover up my truth and staying up all night so that he would be able to stop my mother from getting suspicious, I still owe him a huge favor and I will have to return it back to him someday. Maybe I can treat him to lunch someday and I am going to love him even more and I am going to do the same for him when he needs me to cover up for him because he was willing to do for me and it is only right that I do the same for him.

"What did Seongwoo say to you when he came back?" I asked Minhyun when we are making our way to school.

"He knew it from the moment he came back home that you came over." He said to me. "But it is okay, he is the one who is single and he would have to find someone if he doesn't want to feel jealous."

"Seongwoo is really a great friend to you, if it were to be someone else, you wouldn't be able to live comfortably and have someone that you can depend on." I said to him and he pointed to me. "I am your girlfriend and I am reliable but my father would literally ground me if he finds out that I had spent the night at your place."

"I will make sure that he doesn't find out about it, I promise that." He said to me and he intertwined my hand with his.

We stayed like this until we got to school and we had to stop holding hands and carry on about our day as 2 separate people and we are classmates when we are in school and it is best to keep things a secret and it is for the better because there will be a lot of people around us who will gossip and they are extremely good at that and they can talk about literally anything, I have heard them talk about someone's hair for 3 days straight and they wouldn't stop talking about it until it was months later.

And things haven't exactly turned out well for me, people in school have been willing to speak to me and it is all thanks to my homeroom teacher who told everyone that I am working part-time as a DJ and everyone was envious of me because I have got a show with a celebrity even before I graduated school.

But I know that things will not suddenly be better for me, the Medusa thing is always etched into their minds ever since I got into school and there is no way that it would be that easy to get rid of that anytime soon. They always have the ability to come up with the wackiest nicknames and it is so bad that it messed up all the people's minds  and the bullies will just live the rest of their lives pretending to not remember it while the victims will be traumatized forever.

And the word Medusa would be stuck with me for as long I am still in this school but honestly it doesn't matter too much to me anymore because I have people who make me feel all better and I feel like I am able to stay on in this world for a little longer if Hwang Minhyun is there, and I have found my dream and it is to be a dj and be there to support Minhyun because it is the right thing to do.

We have talked about it and we have come to terms that we can be supportive of our careers but there is no need to be there all the time and we need to give each other the space that we need, we have learned the lesson the hard way and I almost doubted my love for him but I can never stop loving him.

He is the world to me and without him around, I find it hard to hang on my dreams and it would be a little better if he is there and I am the world to him as well. The two of us met each other during our hardest times and we were there to make sure that we gets comforted by each other, thanks to him, I am able to go through each school day without anyone trying to avoid me because I am bad luck and sometimes I get compliments from my show and they like listening into my show.

But without the compliments, I believe that I am still able to carry on with life and with Hwang Minhyun, I believe that we will be able to do whatever it takes to succeed in our dreams, be it in our careers or our relationship.

"Minhyun..." I called his name and he turned to look at me, I walked up to him and I pulled him down to my level and I kissed him. "I love you." Hwang Minhyun, I will be there with you now and forever...