🖤Bryson Teezy🖤

Houston, Texas
2:45 AM
Bryson's whoopty
Brysons pov
" Nigga why you always tryna stay out til the crack of dawn, my feet hurt, Im sleepy, please just take me home" Destiny, my dawg for life said sitting in the passenger side with her feet kicked up

" Shawty hop out my whip if you gone be disrespecting the vibe" I joked softly mushing her " Yo fat ass don't be complaining when I be buying you food and snacks in shit. I bet you shut up then"

she rolled her eyes at me crossing her arms " that is not true and you know it"

" Nigga lie again"

She smacked her lips " its not true, I'm serious... It depends of WHICH restaurant and snacks. Cuz you be tryna go to that same jamacian restaurant 5 nights out the week. Who tf wants plaatians on the lords sunday chile. Give them folks a rest!!"

" Well maybe if you didn't shrug everytime a nigga asked you what you wanted, we wouldn't be in this predicament muhfuka. "

" Now, for one" I said putting a finger gun up to her scalp " don't you ever disrespect Mama G's cooking. that woman be back there twerking and catching the holy ghost on that curry goat, and two, what WOULD you like to eat fore i drop yo stank ass off at home, I gotta be at the studio in 30"

" why would you assume I ain't wanna go wit chu" she rolled her eyes again

" Nigga, wasn't you JUSTTTTT complaining about being- girl no, you going home and getting the hell out of my face for the night. Pick the damn restaurant"

" Damn bestie so its like that now. You prolly just tryna fuck on one of them studio rats. I hope yo ass catch sum" She mushed my head and fake gagged

" But to answer yo question, Chick-fil-a please "

I smacked my lips making a turn into the Chick-fil-a parking lot that we had just passed which is probably the only reason she asked for this shit. That mean hag spiteful

" Order yo shit and get up out the whoopty, that fish in them pants making me sick " I rolled down the window gulping up a huge breath of air

she punched my side softly and groaned in annoyance " Yeah, yeah, yeah if you got a chance with luh mama downstairs you wouldn't be saying none of that"

" Dont make me gag. I don't see how Brandon be fucking on that, now wrap this up and get yo Tuna supreme smelling self out my shit and back to him"

She held her mouth wide in shock. I always used her bf Brandon as leverage because for whatever odd reason, she despised that nigga.

Now, why she was dating a nigga she hated is beyond me, but that ain't my pussy so i cant regulate it

" Ill take a spicy chicken meal with a vanilla milkshake, and the will to not go to jail for whooping this nigga ass tonight, please and thank you"

" You'll let me have the cherry off yo milkshake shawty"

" I'd sooner let Mr.Krabs weird ass claw this cherry out of me like a game of operation before I give you mine nigga" she said taking her food from the lady

" You so fucking stingy"

--

" Aight, ima see you later babygirl" I yelled out the window at her

she giggled and ran back to my side of the car " Ooh aight baby daddy, ima miss you" she said leaning down into the car and grabbing my chin kissing my cheek" thanks for the food, i got sum you could eat next time"

I mushed her away and gagged LOUDLY " you just ruined my appetite, goodnight and good riddance you filthy mangey beast "

" Yo daddy like it "