🇼​🇦​🇾​ 🇧​🇦​🇨​🇰​ 🇼​🇭​🇪​🇳​ PT 1

MEET THE BROWNS

Location: ATL, Georgia
Time 10:47 AM
Scenario • The intervention•

🎧It wasn't nun like that first time 🎧

Malaysia's Pov
¥

" lay, all you ever do is stay in them funky ass pajamas, make vision boards for shit you won't leave the house to accomplish, and be on social media

" lay, all you ever do is stay in them funky ass pajamas, make vision boards for shit you won't leave the house to accomplish, and be on social media. You need to get the fuck outta this house"

That was my best friend of 2 years, Lola. Always the bearer of honesty as you can see. The type of friend who edged so near between loving and heartbreaking when her truth bombs started spewing out. 

I knew she was just trying to help me, I mean it had been so long since I'd gotten out of the house and did something for me. Did anything around people my age except Lola... but after the pandemic, I guess I kinda found myself in a weird spot of recovery.

All of the friends I had pre rona, I'd outgrown and all of the things I used to do just didn't seem to motivate me anymore. I had begun to over indulge in the homebody vibes while simultaneously watching the entire world race past me faster than I could catch up.

" so what do you suppose I do? I mean I'm 19 now. You're my only friend, i don't know where to go out if I tried and even if I do I have nothing to wear that doesn't scream freshman in high school.. Lo... I need a grown up intervention" I said putting down my chips and dusting the crumbs off my baggy sweatpants

" oh I thought you'd never ask" she squealed like the child she was trying to turn me away from being. She jumped off my bed and ran to her car as I hesitantly watched her from the window, wondering if I was gonna regret asking her this.

Ofc, as Lola did. She had loads of clothes in her trunk. She's going to college out here in Atlanta , to study fashion design. She wants to be a major stylist for celebrities and A listers, so she always has billions of samples with her everywhere she goes.

She rushed back in with a mustard yellow two piece and a telfar bag. " it's time for my bestie to get some dick and a life" she clapped before throwing me into the most cliche princess diaries transformation montage.

OOTD