*Chapter 4*

*Kate:

"Ladies and gentlemen, meet your new student in this class, Josie Miller", said our 1st period teacher as I was walking towards my seat and sitting down.

What did he just say?!?

Josie???!

The girl I used to bully in kindergarten?

Well, I didn't really bully her, she was just very annoying...

As I looked forward after I sat down at my chair, there she was undeniably standing at the front of the room.

I barely recognized her though, she sure has changed since kindergarten.

What was she doing here at my school?!!

How did she find me!

"Hello guys, I'm Josie", Josie smiled as she scanned the room, causing us to make eye to eye contact before she quickly looked away.

She looked...

 Nervous?

And really cute with her blue dress barely just below her knee.

"Josie you will be sitting next to Kate. Raise your hand Kate so she knows who you are", said Ken.

Is he fucking serious?

I really don't mind though, maybe Josie has changed and isn't as annoying as she used to be.

Hopefully.

As I raised my hand, I smirked as she was walking towards me sitting to my right.

"Who would have thought we would meet once again Josie?", I said.

"Yes and don't get any ideas that I'm still that weak kid from before, I've changed", she replied.

"Yes indeed you have changed I totally couldn't tell", I said sarcastically.

"Very funny Kate, why did you move back in kindergarten?", she asked me.

She remembered?

"I- ummm, It's none of your business-", I said as I looked up and saw the teacher standing in front of our desks staring at us.

"Is their anything else you would like to add Josie and Kate?", Ken asked.

I hate this teacher.

I hate history class.

In fact, I hate this entire school.

"Ummm- no?", said Josie.

"Good. Josie please move your seat next to Seth. Seth raise your hand so she knows who you are", Mr. Ken said.

Seth?

Out of all the people in this room who can sit with Josie, he choose Seth?!?

Seth is known as a troublemaker, considering that he is Steven's brother after all.

Seth raised his hand as she walked towards his desk.

He was clearly checking her out, as she sat down next to him, he even put his arm around her neck.

Gross.

What the hell is wrong with him?!!

I just hope he doesn't do anything to Josie, or else.

As I took out my notebook and put it on my desk, I realized Josie had left her phone here on her seat.

I opened it up, thankfully it didn't have a lock, and looked through her phone but it didn't have anything in it, only one contact that said: Anna (My New mom).