*Chapter 5*

*Josie:

How could she do this to me!

I thought she would have changed since kindergarten, I thought she actually wanted to be my friend, but I was very foolish indeed to think of such things.

Why would she tell Seth, my own boyfriend!

The only person who actually loves me!!

I had clearly told her to leave us alone, I knew she didn't care and was just a jealous b-

"Hello?", said a voice on the other side of my stall, interrupting my thoughts.

"What do you want?!", I said, not really wanting to talk to anyone at the moment.

"I want to talk to you, since this morning at the cafeteria actually", said the voice who I now know is Kate.

"Fuck off, haven't you harmed me enough?!", I yelled at her as I got out the stall.

"No please just listen", begged Kate as I nodded.

Just then, I heard another voice.

But not coming from inside the bathroom, but from Kate's phone.

"I may or may have not gone through her phone earlier, you seemed to really hate me after all that we have been through baby", said the voice who is known as Seth.

Did Seth actually say that!

Well, it was recorded after all.

"What- I don't understand-", I said as I looked up to Kate as she explained.

"Seth, had obviously looked over your phone as I did since it doesn't have a lock and clearly didn't love you all along like I told you previously but if only you weren't so naive!", Kate screamed as she got her backpack from the floor and put it on her shoulder as she ran out the bathroom.

"Kate, don't go!", I said but by then it was too late.

Was she telling the truth?

Seth didn't love me anymore?!

That wasn't what I was worried about though.

The look on her face as she screamed at me, she looked like she was going to cry.

But why?

Did she actually care for me and I was too naive to actually realize it?

I can't believe Seth would do such a thing.

No wonder Kate had warned me about him, she truly did care and want the best for me.

Why did Seth call her baby though...

Did they have a history?!

I almost fell back but quickly gained back my balance as I walked from the door of the stall to the mirror to wash off my face.

Suddenly flashbacks came of me when I was much younger and crying inside the kindergarten bathroom, my eyes red and puffy only to wash it off and have to go back to the classroom to face Kate soon after.

I can't believe we both go to this school now.

So much has changed for me since I stepped into this building.

Since I got adopted actually.

My adoptive parents have fought so much recently, I can tell they want to break up for some strange reason but won't because of me.

Will I have to go back to the orphanage if they do?!

What if Olivia and Jessica weren't there anymore and have already gotten adopted!?