chapter 13

It's been 2 week since Danny and I broke up and I haven't been able to focus on anything the whole time. They have 1 week until they leave and I don't know what to do. 

I am currently at work, getting ready to go on my break. 

I walk out of the hospital and sit near the planes watching them fly around, when I see Danny's aircraft, I start to get emotional, grabbing a tissue, and dabbing my eyes. I watch his plane zoom by, seeing him and Rafe play chicken. 

I try to concentrate my mind on other things but honestly I'm faking it. Right now I'm reading my book, well trying to, when I hear and see all of the pilots walking toward me getting to the base. I look up and that's when I see him, Rafe and Danny walking together laughing to each other, when Danny's eyes meet mine, I smile at him, he smiles back but then it instantly drops, seemingly remembering what I did. I've had enough of this torment. "Mr Walker. Can I please have a word with you?" I ask, standing up, making myself seen. Rafe nudges him toward me, Danny ignores me and walks away. I...

I can physically feel my heart hammering in my chest, it feels like someone is constantly jabbing a knife through it. I look at Rafe as his gaze follows to were Danny walked off to. Rafe goes to walk over to me but I tell him no. "No Rafe. Go make sure he is ok" I say sniffing to get rid of the tears.

DANNY WALKER'S POV:

Seeing Ellie down there from the planes made me speed by, needing to get away from her gaze. See after Ellie left me there heartbroken I haven't been able to look at her. I am so angry with her. I don't know if she truly understands how much I love. she left me standing there crumbling to pieces feeling like I'd hurt her. 

The next day when I woke up I went to work with a smile on my face then suddenly I saw her, went over to her then remembered what happened the previous night and turned and ran away. 

I told her I didn't love Evelyn and she didn't believe me, I mean if I was her I wouldn't have either but these past 2 weeks have been torture for nme. Everytime I see Ellie I remember the feeling of her lips, the taste of her, the way her hips sway, and they way she made me feel, the way she always reminded me how much she loves me. Loved.

So when she asked to talk to me I couldn't do it. I needed to prove to her I was fine without her, even if it was a complete lie. She decided to do this to us even after my not wanting to. 

Evelyn is a lovely girl. We have been seeing each other a lot more. 

ELLIE SAMUELS POV:

It gets to lunch break and I'm off at the same time as Evelyn. Unfortunately I realised I won't always be able to stay away from her despite my wishes that I could.

Sitting down with my soup, she stares at me. Glaring at me from the other side of the room. I try to ignore her, I try so hard but then she starts giggling like there is some ongoing joke I don't know about. "What is your problem?" I say. Standing up, going near her to the bin. She turns to face me, we are about 5 steps away from each other. "You Ellie. Your my problem."

Those words confuse me. "Me? what the fuck have I done wrong?", "you've done everything wrong", "I haven't done anything wrong. You're the one that caused me and Danny to break up", "yeah? and guess what. He really is good at making love...", my heart has a shooting pain again.

I turn around and walk away. When I get outside to the airfield she is following me. Agrivating the fuck out of me. 

"You know when his dog tag dangles down in your face", I clench my fists. "Ignore her Ellie" I hear my dads words from a bully I had at home.