prologue

☆ ════ ⋆★⋆ ════ ☆

☆ ════ ⋆★⋆ ════ ☆

IN THE BEGINNING. . .

before the six Singularities and the dawn of creation, came the CELESTIALS. Arishem, the Prime Celestial, created the first sun and brought light into the universe. Life began, and thrived. All was in balance.

Until an unnatural species of predator emerged from deep space to feed on intelligent life — they were known as DEVIANTS. The universe was plunged into chaos.

To restore the natural order, Arishem sent ETERNALS — immortal heroes from the planet Olympia — to eliminate the Deviants.

Eternals had unyielding faith in Arishem until one mission, led by the Prime Eternal, Ajak, changed everything. . .

The Domo hovered in the middle of the empty space, miles away from their home planet, and inside sat the eleven Eternals in the main room with the statue of Arishem in the center.

Everyone's eyes were closed and wore the same teal blue robe, until Ajak, the leader, opened her eyes when a golden sphere entered in her chest. "It is time," she announced.

The Eternals rose from the floor and each of them walked to a respective part of the wall, as symmetrical, golden circles appeared on it.

(Y/N), one of the Eternals, walked to her spot and turned her back on the wall, allowing the gold lines to form her gown. It shaped her form perfectly, ocean blue along with sea green shades covered the sleeves and legs, and it had small gold designs in the area of her chest.

(Y/N) stepped away from the wall and dared to look around, seeing the window on the other side of the room, but she could spot the faint figure of the planet Earth from where she stood. She was too distracted in that to notice that someone from the group was sneaking up to her side until they spoke up.

"Already getting attached?" the person said, arms locked behind his back.

"It just looks so beautiful," (Y/N) responded, looking over her shoulder to see him properly. "Don't you think that?"

"I'm not as astonished as you are, but I do," he answered. "What's your name?"

"(Y/N)," her eyes were now focused only on him. "Yours?"

"Druig," he replied, eyes still lingering on her to notice how her face urged for more knowledge, eager to learn more about the planet. Not even an entire minute with her and he already found her presence addicting.

Neither of the Eternals knew it yet, but what they thought it would be just a regular mission on an ordinary planet; would turn out to be their biggest and greatest adventure of all time, just not the way they had it in mind.

IM EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK OMG hope you enjoy it, since things are going to get interesting from now on ;)

hope you enjoy it, since things are going to get interesting from now on ;)

-see you soon, bex