𝟬𝟮 : ̗̀➛𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘖𝘭𝘥 𝘋𝘢𝘺𝘴 ⋆·˚ ༘ *

575 BC BABYLON ☆ ════ ⋆★⋆ ════ ☆

575 BC
BABYLON
☆ ════ ⋆★⋆ ════ ☆

Civilians ran away from their small huts and houses as a group of Deviants charged towards them, screaming out in fear as they cowered back because of the damage they were causing amongst the dirt. The gates of the city of Babylon were open to allow them inside, where the walls were high enough to protect them.

Thena used one of her swords to slash through the head of a Deviant, and Kingo watched it from afar as his shoulders dropped in disappointment. "Hey, that one was mine! Oh, never mind."

Kingo raised his arm to point at a Deviant with a cosmic energy blast, not before he turned back to look behind his shoulder. "(Y/N), back me up here!"

"In a moment!" (Y/N) raised her hands above her head to submerge one of the other Deviants inside it in some sort of whirlpool, trapping it completely. Makkari noticed this and used her super speed to rush over to her and help her, running inside of the whirlpool to throw the creature aside and finish the job.

When she was sure that Makkari had it covered, signing a quick 'thank you' to her, (Y/N) went back to back Kingo up, both using their own abilities against the other roaring creatures that were still causing destruction in the area.

"Quick, inside the gate!" Gilgamesh ushered the last crowd of people inside as the doors shut close behind him, preparing one of his fists for the upcoming attack.

The remaining Deviant, which had a similar appearance to a bull, charged directly towards him and Gilgamesh delivered a strong punch squarely at the horns. This made the creature flip over in the air above him to crash on the walls of the city. The Deviant stood up once again and this time it was able to throw him away, not before Makkari caught him just in time.

Ikaris flew in and fired energy beams at the creature directly from his eyes, and Kingo climbed in one of the chariots to attack from the side to do the same. (Y/N) ran up close and with Kingo's help she was able to push herself on top of the Deviant as she formed a spear of ice in her hand, using it to slice through its skin.

Thena copied her movement and joined her, her own weapon in hand as they sliced through the Deviant's horns, before they both jumped out with Makkari hitting the next blow.

The Deviant crumbled back to the ground with a thud, destroying one of the statues at the entrance of Babylon, but it's noises continued on, as the creature groaned in pain. Gilgamesh, who was the closest to it, turned back and delivered the the last hit, slapping the side of its face as it laid there unmoving.

The people that were hiding away in their own homes, running away from the threat peeked out at the newly formed silence, seeing how six of the Eternals stood at the entrance of the city, walking through the broken pieces of tile in the floor.

☆ ════ ⋆★⋆ ════ ☆

"The wonders of the world await you," Sprite spoke in Babylonian to an immense group of people gathered together in the city, all listening closely to her tale. Illusions formed in the sky and different images of what she was telling came across as people watched amazed.

"Follow Gilgamesh and Enkidu into battle. Be forever inspired by their bravery and strength," she continued. "You and your fellow man. . .will go on great adventures. And become legends of your own!"

Sprite waved her hands up and an illusion of fireworks cracked in midair as the crowd broke in cheers and yells of celebration. The crowd separated into smaller groups, where Sprite, Kingo and Gilgamesh all piled up together in one seat, and Ikaris stood by the side as he pretended not to drift his gaze up to Sersi.

(Y/N) stood by Makkari's side, and the latter noticed how the other made her way over to Druig, who was leaning on a table with two other men on the chairs. Druig noticed her arrival immediately and turned his gaze up from glaring at the floor.

"My beautiful (Y/N)," Druig greeted and (Y/N) was ashamed at the way she blushed at the words coming out of his mouth. "You're late."

(Y/N) shook away her flustered state to look back at him, crossing her arms to pretend to act unaffected by his actions. "I was busy helping Makkari in finding more artifacts for trading, and even told me to keep one as a gift from her."

"Oh, is that right?" Druig tilted his head to the side to see how (Y/N) had a small artifact in her hands, staring down at it with pure awe. He smiled at the sight of this, knowing how she was interested in that kind of stuff.

(Y/N) placed the artifact in the table, and gave her back to it, where the two men eyed her to grab the stuff without her noticing. This didn't last long though, since she looked over her shoulder and caught them red handed, forming a sphere of water in her hands to make them lower their guard.

"Now," she spoke in Babylonian. "Did you think I was that foolish? I didn't come here to waste my time."

"The Emerald Tablet you're searching for. . .is a myth!" one of the men protested.

Men brawling and fighting amongst themselves cut through the conversation, tableware clattered in the ground because of the movements, and people around the scene backed away to not get wrapped up in the conflict. Druig noticed this and stood from his leaning position, his eyes glowing in a gold color as energy hummed in the air.

The men stopped the fight and stood still until they all slapped themselves repeatedly, grunts coming out of their throats in unison. They all cheered and embraced each other in hugs, their eyes having the same shade of color as Druig's.

(Y/N) joined his side and touched his shoulder to make him look back at her as the gold left his irises and a smug grin was in his features.

"You know that if there's a conflict between humans, Ajak says not to interfere," (Y/N) reminded him, giving him a raised eyebrow.

"Well, she also says that splashing humans with water is very, very bad," Druig smirked, seeing how she looked deeply offended by that accusation.

"Try not to tell on me and I promise I won't tell on you," (Y/N) lifted her head to lock her eyes with him. "Easy as that."

"It's a deal," he responded, a smirk formed on his lips when he lowered his head slightly to look at her properly, seeing how she already had a smile of her own.