𝟬𝟭 : ̗̀➛ 𝘖𝘭𝘥 𝘝𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘴 ⋆·˚ ༘ *

PRESENT DAY 📍LONDON ☆ ════ ⋆★⋆ ════ ☆

PRESENT DAY
📍LONDON
☆ ════ ⋆★⋆ ════ ☆

"No, that's not what I agreed on," (Y/N) spoke to the phone as she readjusted it in her left shoulder to press it against her ear, fumbling with her bag and books with the other hand. "I was supposed to see you and Sprite in two weeks, Sersi. It's not — "

(Y/N) was cut off by a car honking as it passed down the street, which led in not being able to hear what Sersi had to say on the other line of the phone. She huffed in annoyance and tried to speak again, when she realized that Sersi had ended the call at that exact moment.

(Y/N) decided not to press harder on the matter and continued on forward, spotting the building where she worked at a few feet away from her. Passing through crowds of people was a difficult task but was able to make it through, checking her wrist watch as she approached.

(Y/N) walked up the stairs that led to the main entrance of the Sea Life Centre London Aquarium where she worked in, receiving a weak wave of greeting from the security guard by the door. She removed her coat and placed it on a nearby stand, placing her tag on her way to a group of piling visitors.

"(Y/N), early as usual," her boss, Mr. Fernsby, said in a monotone and gestured to the group behind her. "You're in time for your tour. It's a school trip, so I recommend to be careful."

"I will," (Y/N) gave him a weird look at how he was shaken up by the sight of kids. "Thank you, Mr. Fensby." She advanced towards the group, growing more confidence like she always did whenever she got to work with a next group of tourists.

"Hope I didn't keep you waiting that long," she clasped her hands together and multiple heads turned up to look at her, attention full on her figure. "Let's go now, shall we?"

Sounds of agreement were heard and (Y/N) walked backwards, seeing the enormous walls of glass that showed a tank of fishes and other small sea creatures swimming through. Though the sight was surprising to the students and the teacher, (Y/N) had to guide them away to the exterior to demonstrate the other sea animals.

One of the kids raised their hand during the middle of this and (Y/N) caught this, gesturing for the young boy to speak up. "Do you have any sharks?"

(Y/N) nodded. "Not the ones you think, buddy. This aquarium only has 4 different kinds of sharks. But, if you ask me personally, I prefer the nurse sharks."

The group 'oohed' at her revelation and (Y/N) smiled down to her feet at this, since she always received reactions just like this one. "Does someone know them? Can you tell me anything about them?"

No one said anything as the students looked between the others and (Y/N) shook her head, "Not to worry, you're here to learn," she said. "Now, a nurse shark is a large, peaceful fish that slowly drifts along the bottom of the ocean to suck up food as they go."