𝟬𝟲 : ̗̀➛ 𝘓𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 ⋆·˚ ༘ *

AUSTRALIA ☆ ════ ⋆★⋆ ════ ☆

AUSTRALIA
☆ ════ ⋆★⋆ ════ ☆

Air blew (Y/N)'s jacket back as she and the rest of the group walked along the sand of a deserted place where the only thing surrounding them was piles of sand, along with small bushes and rocks through the dirt as well as the mountains from far away.

The first thing that they all noticed as they walked closer to their destination was the rotting body of a Deviant laying in the sand a few feet away, with a black liquid dripping from its side.

"This is the Deviant you fought in London?" Kingo questioned first.

Ikaris shook his head. "It's different. There must be more out there than we thought."

Karun, who was trailing behind Kingo with his camera still resting on his shoulder, approached the dead Deviant to observe it from up close with awestruck eyes. "Is. . .is this a Deviant, sir?"

"Yep."

"It's a beautiful creature."

"What? This? This? No. It's hideous," Kingo scoffed in disbelief as he pointed towards the Deviant in disgust while Karun trailed after him. "You've never had one try to bite your head off. Roll."

Kingo stepped back to the others to face the camera as (Y/N) found it hard not to laugh at the faces he was doing, continuing her walk towards the small hut a few feet away as she could still hear his obnoxious voice from behind.

"You're about to meet two of the greatest warriors the world has ever known," Kingo spoke to the camera. "Thena, legendary, deadly, fashionable. And her trusty friend. . ."

Kingo gestured Karun to change the focus of the camera towards the front door of the hut, and he did so with out hesitation while Ikaris stepped forward to knock on the front door of the hut. ". . .A mighty powerhouse of strength, the fearsome Gilgamesh!"

There was no response from the inside and this seemed to ruin Kingo's expectations. "Gilgamesh!"

This time, the door opened and out stepped no other than Gilgamesh himself, wearing a 'Kiss the Cook' apron that was too small for his own good. He looked unbothered by their presence, and (Y/N) then noticed the bleeding cut on his arm.

"What took you so long?" he frowned and then grunted when he saw Karun filming him. He walked away from the door and through the others without sparing two glances. "You look younger today, Sprite."

"I have the same apron," Karun laughed.

Gilgamesh reached towards the outdoor oven and dared to look back at the unfamiliar face with a raised eyebrow. "Who the hell are you?"