Shopping (Summer)

Cleopatra Potter the older twin of Harry Potter was currently getting her schoolbooks. After finding out she was a witch only hours ago, her brother decided to avoid her, although he was one too. A wizard that is. Harry had decided to get his robes first while she chose to get her books and hadn't seen him since. Cleopatra now walked into the robe shop only to discover her brother and a blonde boy speaking. Her brother leaves without even acknowledging her, which she was used too.

The blonde turns to face her. "Going to Hogwarts?" His voice seemed like spoiled. is that possible? "Yes, with my twin brother." He looks at her apprehensively "Who are you? Are you a wizard-born? Or are you a Half-blood? Maybe even a muggle-born?" She looks at him in disgust "For your information I am a Half-blood." He looks at seemingly disappointed "Well I am not allowed to talk to Half-bloods sorry" And with that he walks out.

After the incident with the rude blonde. Cleo walks into a pet store only to be met with Hagrid walking out. She hadn't seen him since earlier when they found out their parents left all their money to Harry. Hagrid looks up noticing her. " 'Ello Cleo. Just got 'er and 'er brother birthday presents." "Oh, Hagrid that is unnecessary." " No, 'er deserve presents" "Well then if you insist" " 'O course I do" " 'Ere you go" He hand her a cage in which is an owl. "She or He is beautiful Hagrid" "She is stunnin' isn't she?" "Absolutely" "Well I got ter give yer brother 'is owl" She nods to him as he leaves. Admiring her she finds a white spot in the shape of a rose, finally settling on a name, Nyra. As Cleo goes to leave, she sees a gorgeous cat. Stopping to admire it she sees the kitten shy away from her, so she brings out a treat and sets it in the cage. Walking away thinking about the beautiful kitten she wished she could afford, though thankful for Nyra.

Walking into the wand shop, Ollivander's. She sees the owner. "Hello, Sir I am here for my wand?" "Yes, of course my apologies" "Here" he hands her a wand "Well give it a wave." she waves it, and the lamp explodes "Next" he hands her what looks like a fir wand. She waves it and again something explodes.

~20 Minutes Later~

"I wonder maybe..." he hands her a beautiful black wand. She waves and the room lights up. "Mr. Ollivander, I was wondering what type of wand I have?" "Well Miss Potter you have an Ebony wand with a Thestral Hair core." "Is it in anyway special sir?" "Why of course Thestral core wands are incredibly rare not to mention Ebony is similarly rare and mainly for people who are not afraid to be themselves." "Well thank you Sir" " No problem, Miss Potter." I walk out after showing him my card that says I'm a scholarship student and walk out. Seeing Hagrid, I run to join him. And we leave after Harry joins us.

So this is short but it is supposed to be so here are somethings you may want to see.

Cleo's Owl

The Kitten

The Kitten

Cleo's Wand

Cleo's Wand