Sorting Is Fucking Dumb

(Her Outfit ^ But Green skirt and black boots and jacket. The Necklace was Lily's, and the ring was James's representing the 5 Marauders (Explained in the next book))

As I wake up on the couch to Aunt Petunia yelling at Harry for burning the eggs. Yes, I sleep on the couch even after Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon gave us a room because Harry was being absolutely rude. Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon favorite me because I never showed sign of being unusual like Harry. I go downstairs. "Good morning, Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon. Beautiful weather is it not?" Aunt Petunia beams "Yes, of course perfect weather for you going to school we have of course money for you to buy snacks since we couldn't afford the supplies. And In About 30 minutes we are leaving. Please wake up Dudley he will want to see you off Cleo." "Yes of course Aunt Petunia. Enjoy your paper Uncle Vernon" he grunts. I run upstairs to Dudley's room. "Dudley come on you are going to miss me leaving." he opens the door grumbling "That means you will get food." He seems to perk up. Dudley had never been rude to me because I never did anything to him. We enter the dining room.

~60 Minutes Later~

We arrive at King's Cross, and I enter with Uncle Vernon with Aunt Petunia and Dudley following close behind. I walk over in between platforms 9 and 10 asking someone at Diagon Alley last week (Just Pretend) I walk straight into the wall with the Dursleys staying behind. I walk back to say bye "Goodbye Aunt Petunia" I hug her, and she hugs me back nest I hug Uncle Vernon. He hugs back stiffly and finally I hug Dudley. "Bye you little Shite" I whisper, and I leave seeing as Harry ran away as soon as we got here. I see the train once again and run to it and jump on. As I am looking for a compartment, I see Harry in one and walk quicker. I arrive at the end of the train and sit in an empty compartment.

Soon I get a knock on the door in sway 5 girls. "Hello, my name is Julissa Hedway this is Lula Grey, Daphene Greengrass, Donelle Ramoz- Slytherin, and Vera Lopean." She points to each as she introduces them. Another knock on the door is heard in walks a handsome boy our age with two different colored eyes. "Hello, have you seen a toad a boy named Neville has lost one" "No, sorry...?" "Oh, Maximus Conner just call me Max" "Alright well Max. No, we haven't I will let you know if I do.' "Alright thanks...?" "Oh, right how rude of me Cleopatra, Cleopatra Potter." He looks shocked but quickly recovers. "Alright Cleo, I will see you later" He smiles and leaves. The girls squeal, I look at them strangely "OMG I sat down in a Potter's compartment, and she flirted with A CONNER" "Is Conner an Important name or something?" They look at me weird "Yes. The Conner are related to the Blacks, and they all have two different colored eyes. Some people think they have "The Sight" but I think that's dragon dung" says Julissa soon the trolley arrives, and we all buy sweets, and I see a toad. I pick it up telling the girls I will be back. I travel looking for Max. Finding him sitting with a girl with bushy hair and a boy with a round face. I knock and Max opens the door. I step in the direction of the round-faced boy I am assuming is Neville. " I am assuming he is yours "I- Thank you" I smile "No, problem really" I walk out and go to the bathroom to change before heading back to my compartment.

~15 Minutes Later~

The train stops and I get off having been told by the trolley witch to leave my luggage. " Ferst Years, Ferst Years follow me" We follow Hagrid to some boats "four per boat" I clamber into a boat with Julissa, Lula, and Daphne. As we paddle Max falls into lake only to be grabbed by a giant squid an put back in his boat. "Duck yer heads" I hear Hagrid yell and I do soon enough be dock and waddle to a big door. "This is where I leave yer" And a strict looking woman opens the door and leads us up a staircase the lady pauses "Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin. Now, while you are here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you house points. Any rule breaking, and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup"

Neville sees his toad and goes to grab it "TREVOR" He lost the toad again? McGonagall looks at him coldly "Sorry" She continues "The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily." and she leaves

The blonde boy from Diagon Alley steps forward. It's true then, what they're saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts. This is Crabbe, and Goyle and I'm Malfoy...Draco Malfoy." A red-haired boy snickers "Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask yours. Red hair, and a hand me down robe? You must be a Weasley. Well soon find that some wizarding families are better than others, Potter. Don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there." my brother being my brother says "I think I can tell who the wrong sort are for myself, thanks." So being the badass I am I go and shake his hand "Potter, Cleopatra Potter" The boy looks surprised then smug "Well nice to meet you Cleopatra" I smirk "You too Draco" I turn around a second before McGonagall walks back in "We're ready for you now"

She leads everyone through two large doors and into the Great Hall, where there are four long tables with many kids, as well as floating candles. The roof appears to be the sky. The Bushy haired girl from earlier says "It's not real, the ceiling. It's just bewitched to look like the night sky. I read about it in Hogwarts: A History." McGonagall speaks again "All right, will you wait along here, please? Now, before we begin, Professor Dumbledore would like to say a few words." The man I assume is Dumbledore stands up. " I have a few start of term notices I wish to announce. The first years please note that the dark forest is strictly forbidden to all students. Also, our caretaker, Mr. Filch has asked me to remind you that the 3rd floor corridor on the right-hand side is out of bounds to everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death. Thank you." "When I call your name, you will come forth, I shall place the sorting hat on your head, and you will be sorted into your houses." Says McGonagall "Abbot, Susan" The girl walks up and sits on the stool. After a few seconds the hat shouts out "HUFFLEPUFF" "Bones, Susan" and so on until I hear "Potter, Cleopatra" I walk up to the hat and sit down the hat is placed on my head. "Loyal to a fault, An impeccable mind" I blush "Brave beyond measure and certainly a lot of ambition. Not Hufflepuff or Gryffindor..... hmmm better be SLYTHERIN"

I smile and sit down next to Malfoy. Soon after all the girls are sorted (Julissa, Daphne, Pansy (A girl I met), and Lula Grey in Slytherin, Donelle in Ravenclaw, and Vera in Hufflepuff.

McGonagall dings on a cup and Dumbledore speaks "Let the feast begin" Food appears and the feast begins.