My First Practice

I mean it shouldn't be too hard right? it's just practice. Bloody hell I'm on a sports team for the first time. I run to the quidditch pitch in some jeans and a tee shirt. The tee shirt had the Beatles on it. I see Flint so I run to join him. He opens this big chest "This is the Quaffle. I am a Chaser there are three of us we try to get this past the Keeper. that's Jordan Fuoucy the Beaxbatons transfer. Next is the Bulger that's what you will do." the ball is fighting its restraints until Flint realizes it which he does. The ball speeds away and before it comes back Flint hands me a bat and stands back. I step forward as the ball comes speeding back. I hit it with all of my might, and it flies away as it comes up Flint catches it and immediately puts in in the chest. "This is the Snitch. It's what your brother will be doing but we don't have to worry about it. Just aim for other players but don't hit it hard enough to kill them. Just severely injure them" he smirks. I join him.

As we pack up after Flint throwing many weighted practice balls at me. We head up to the castle and I go straight to the common room. Adn from there I go directly my room and ignore the girls I dress in pajamas. I brush my teeth and hair. And practically run to my bed. As I drift off the girls talk about their days all I hear is "Mean" and "Unbelievable". before too long I lose consciousness.

~Morning~

I stretch and open my eyes. I see someone standing over me and scream. I hear a laugh and realize that it's just Millicent one of my other roommates. She is a little chubby but is sweet. That is unless you mess with her or her food them, she beats you to a bloody pulp. Just ask Vincent he stole her pumpkin juice, and she knocked him out. It was funny but after that we always talked in the halls, but we weren't that close until yesterday morning. When Ron was talking about how ugly she was with her supposed fat face and pimply appearance. So, I punched him before she could and from that moment on, I realized she was going to be in our group. And when she sat with us at none of the other girls objected just started talking to her. I am so grateful for my friends because without their help I might have a meltdown. Like when I had to many books, and it was stretching my bag as was as heavy as an elephant. Donella put a feather light and expandable charm on all of our bags. and we now walk without worrying about our backs and we don't have to worry about room it's great. Anyway, I get up and go to the bathroom and do my morning routine. "Cleo Breakfast has 10 minutes left" Millie yells "Thanks I yell back. I get dressed in a thin long sleeve since it was semi chilly outside. I also put on my combat boots and black jeans to match. I them pull on my cloak and rush out to get to my class which is Transfiguration. I walk into the class simply unimpressed with the fact that no one else there. I mean come on class starts in what 3 minutes. but leave it up to anyone else to let me be early. I sense someone coming close by the sound of footsteps. And in walks the boy from the common room. I figured out his name Mattheo Riddle. I'm going to call him Matt, that sounds right. "Hello." He ignores me "The least you could do is reply to me you bloody arsehole." he glares, and I turn to my books ready for class.

~Later that Night~

I begin ready and excerpt from a book called Holyhead Life a book written about Holyhead Harpies and other teams she thought were great written by Gwenog Jones. "The Holyhead Harpies were an all-female that played in the. The team was based in the town of, which is located in the northwest of Wales. The team was founded in 1203, making them the second-oldest team in the league. The Harpies playing robes were dark green with a gold talon emblazoned on the chest. They were unique among Quidditch teams in that they only hired women to play for them. With the exception of, all known members of the team had either first or last names that began with the letter 'G'." Next, I read a passage about the Falmouth Falcons "The Falmouth Falcons were a quidditch team that played in the British and Irish Quidditch League. The team was based in the town of Falmouth, which is located in the southwest of England. The Falcons played in robes of dark grey and white with a falcon emblem on the chest. They were known for their fierce and violent style of play. In fact, they were so violent, that the team motto was: Let us win, but if we cannot win, let us break a few heads. The brothers, who played as between Karl and Kevin, were suspended on no less than fourteen occasions due to persistent rule-breaking.

I decided to only read about two more teams before bed. "The Thundelarra Thunderers were a from Australia. Along with the Wollongong Warriors, they had dominated the for the best part of the century. Their rivalry with the Warriors was fierce and legendary among the Australian magical community." the final one the Montrose Magpies "The Montrose Magpies were a Quidditch that played in the British and Irish Quidditch League. The team was the most successful in League history, having won the League Cup thirty-two times and the European Cup twice. The team colors of the Magpies were black and white, and their playing robes were black and white with one magpie on the chest, and another on the back." I close the book to get ready for bed. While I am brushing my teeth Pansy walks in, ahh great. Now I have to get a lecture because she is actually friends with Mattheo.

Okay so before I could even start, she holds up a finger "No I will not help you with Mattheo he just ranted to me for 3 hours so please let me get some sleep." I pout "NO" I sigh "No" "no" "maybe" "fine". I jump up in celebration "but if it goes wrong I had nothing to do with it." I hug her. I run out to get in the shower, but I slip and fall.

I walking to the bathroom after the fall not phased but soon enough i tried to enter the bathroom. but its locked so I begin but the passage begins to shrink but somehow get longer and I can't stand I turn to Pansy with a knife and Daphne and Lula not far behind with their own weapons. I am soon surrounded by all of my friend each bearing a way to harm me. I scream while crying knowing no one will help. As a last resort when Pansy grabs me I punch her straight into her abdomen. But before Pansy can continue to advance again. I wake up.

I am shaking and very sweaty surrounded by my friends and Madam Pomfrey. "Here child this should help. The one time you forget your medicine" I don't have any meds "Madam Pomfrey?" "Yes, my dear?" "Why am I here?" she looks to my friends Pansy nods. "You randomly dropped to the floor and started screaming Miss Parkinson quickly brought you to the infirmary. And your other friends soon joined her in waiting for you to wake up." I look around and see everyone "Thank you" I say to her and them "Your welcome now please lay down." I obey she walks out, and I sit back up. "What really happened?" Pansy shakes her head smirking and hands Draco 2 Galleons. I smile "Well my dear Slytherin princess." I turn a see, Mattheo. I smile even bigger "Hello big douche" he chuckles "I deserve that. Mattheo Marvolo Riddle." "Cleopatra Louvisa Potter" that was the first time I ever told anyone my middle name. He smirks and continues to speak "Well first of all you didn't pass out your eyes rolled back in your head, but you still stood up and when you started screaming like banshee. And when Pansia here tried to get you to wake up you punched her in the gut." Pansy slaps him in the back of the head "My name is not Pansia" she hisses He opens his mouth but before he could reply to Madam Pomfrey walks back in and kick them out "Out, out. She needs her rest so she can heal before her match." They all walk out except Draco. He stays back and kisses my head. "Don't worry I will be back." and he walks out

Around 3 hours Draco crawls into bed next to me and he says "I will always prtoect you. you know that right?" I sigh "Draco, I know now go to sleep before Madam Pomfrey catches you." he does and as do I dreaming about beating my brother.

Thank you so much for reading have a great day! :) - Keria