🐊Something new🐔

8:56pm 👈old date btw ignore it
Wed, December 14th 2022 -1:46pm
□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Ch.8

No one's pov:

"What are you waring?"

What sun is wearing, drawing made by me got to lazy to draw it on ibispaint
👇

What sun is wearing, drawing made by me got to lazy to draw it on ibispaint👇

"Clothes?"

"Sigh* go change right now"

"why!"

"Because you and I wouldn't like the first impression to be with you dressed this way"

Sun looked at Moon, suspecting moon, but just shrugged it off. "yea that makes sense, but I don't have anything, and I mean anything that covers my whole body"

"Cmon, follow me, I'll let you borrow some of my clothes" Moon then took Sundrop's hand and lead him towards his room. "Hey! What about-" "It will not take long!" He Shouted as he got further and further away from minni music man..

***

"wah!~ I haven't been here in so long, you either sleep in my room, or you never let me in yours!" Said sun in awe as he looked around and flopped in the bed. "Why is it softer than mine!" He then wrapped himself into a little ball, he snuggled before falling side ways. "Hehehe!~" A chuckle left his mouth.

"Here, just put these on on top of the clothes you're wearing." Moon handed him a pair of sweatpants. They were light blue and wuth black stripes at the end. He put them on and went over to the mirror took at himself. "Hmmmm.... Their soft...." His face blushed with warmth.

"Okay, let's go"

They made their way back to mini music man, "Okay, let's go!" He Cheered. "Yea!" Sun grabbed Moon's hand, which made him blush. They went up the ramp, and made their way inside the elevator. They reached upstairs and sun couldn't stop shaking with excrement. His fans tried to cool his sensors down.

***

The glamrocks were in their rooms, doing their own thing. Except Chica, she was wondering around the kitchen eating the food she could find. "Pizza.. Pizza.. Pizza.. it this whole plex, there is not pizza!?" She shouted, suddenly one of the cooks came out.

"Chica! What have I've said about steeling food from the kitchen!!" The chef shouted.

"I- uhh- sorry!!" She shouted as the cook chased her out of the kitchen. She carried a box of sweets, chips and a hotdog in her mouth. The cook chased her until he couldn't find her anymore. "Crap! Next time I see you in the kitchen I will not hesitate to get the frying pan!!!" They cursed.

Chica laughed as she hid near the stage. "Hehehehe! Now I gots me some food!" She then opened her bag of chips and started eating them happily. She was oblivious to someone coming up to her.

"Sneaking into the kitchen again huh?" Chica choked on the food as she looked up to see Monty above her. "Yea... I mean! They got the best food there! And it's sooo tasty!!!" She smiled as she passed some chips to him.

Monty took a few as he jumped of the stage to sit next to her. "Don't ya every get bored?"

"Hm?"

"I mean, don't get me wrong mate, being on stage and everythin' is fun. But, I want somethin' new!" He explained.

"Something new? Like, perhaps a new golf court, a new attraction, a new animatronic-" suddenly she was cut off by Monty's movement.

"Yes! Right on! We need a new animatronic here on the plex!!"

The chips fell off montys lap and were scattered on the floor.

"My chips~" She quietly whispered in saddnes.

"Anyways, how would the plex get a new animatronic? We can't just ASK for one" Pointed out Chica as she too stood up.

"Right, right, hmm..." They both stood there as they started to brain storm. Then, they heard a Bing.

They looked over at to see the the elevator light signaling someone was coming up. "I though the mystery hauls don't come up this month" Said Chica. "What makes you think it's the mystery hauls," Monty said.

"Well, because it's the one and only elevator that is used for the mystery hauls, beside, nobody uses that elevator. Since the light in that hallway never works, no matter how many times it gets replaced, nobody goes near it. I hear people are afraid of that elevator."

THE END

Fri, December 16th 2022 - 10:36am

4:22PM👈 old date btw, ignore it
WASSUP!