14

A/N

This chapter is filth, pure filth and if you aren't of legal age to partake in sex; then please skip this chapter.

You have been warned and I take no responsibility for the affects that may occur while reading.

Enjoy, sluts

  CHAPTER FOURTEEN: Energizer Bunnies

"Right there," Uncontrollable, desperate moans escaped swollen lips, the cherry gloss that coated them long gone; leaving behind only a sticky residue to remember it by.

Alora was on her back, weight resting on her elbows and she peered down at Nate who'd been nestled in between her thighs. Her legs were burning in resistance, both appendages spread apart so far she felt the nearly uncomfortable stretch of her hamstrings. But the burn was no match for the all-consuming pleasure that shot up her nerves like an electric current. "Don't stop, please. You feel so good, right fucking there."

Nate and Alora had been fucking like rabbits in the front seat of his truck in the dead of the night behind some closed convenience store. Their neon lights had long since flicked off and even as the store manager got into their car to leave, sparing the bouncing vehicle a glance before speeding off.

Nearly seven hours ago she had texted her parents some lie about spending the night at a friends house and made some half-ass promise to make it to school on time the following day but—fuck.

The almost all-too much stretch of Nate's cock between her legs had her eyes rolled back and sweat dripping down her hairline while Nate had a hand permanently wrapped around her mouth as he rutted into her sopping core. Her muffled moans fueled the speed of his thrusts and after a moment, he slid his hand from her mouth to her throat, forcing her to arch her back so she could reciprocate the feverish kiss he demanded. "You're mine," Nate gruffly speaks, slightly short of breath and eyes half lidded. His hair was bouncing on his forehead as he watched her brows knit together when he reached a particularly spongy spot inside of her.

This particular little request had become a reoccurring thing when they were screwing. It wasn't hard to appease him and satiate his desire to feel in control. "Fucking say it, nasty little slut."

She liked this side of him, her lustful desires taking over and twisting into something darker—something rougher. Alora loved when his gravely voice switched from soft and slow to deep and more aggressive. The firm feeling of his hand around her neck and his eyes boring into hers like they had no other sight around to see.

So mystified by the way her body reacted to his touch, she'd spent too long to give him the answer he wanted and without another moment three harsh smacks came down on Alora's ass. Her flesh burned under the contact and her moans spilled over her plump lips like a waterfall.  The steady sounds of skin on skin filled the truck and the fucking filthy squelching of where dick met pussy made Alora's eyes roll back in her head. "I'm yours," She finally chokes out, gasping for breath while she all but sold her soul to the devil. "All yours."