Kimori's Fate

I cannot believe Seven thought I'd let Mia get away. She's right here. The door is locked, and my eyes aren't leaving her sight.

"You sobered up quick," Mia giggles.

Maybe it's because I've been staring for too long at this point, but I can't look away. Not with her skin on mine. We didn't switch our positions even when Seven was banging at the door. I just stopped. I kinda can't stop staring at her tits.

She's good at sensing people's emotions though. I admire that about her. I admire everything about her.

"But why did you stop?" Her smile is still the same, but there's force in the way she pulls me towards her. Her thighs are tight around me.

I didn't know girls could be in the Syndicate. Mia blew me away with that alone, being fine as fuck was a bonus. The first time I laid eyes on her she had just come back from a fight with the new head of the TLs. She had just gotten stitched up by L, and in a room full of people she stood out with her hair tied back. I was drawn to her at first sight.

Diana picked her to be in the syndicate for a reason. Parental ties out-rule everything in her world. Mia is destined to be here just like I am and just like Von was.

Hot water hits the tile when I get up. It runs down my abs as I lean over her. This close I can see how smooth her tan skin is, how pink her lips are just like her nipples.

"How do you feel?" I ask her.

"More." Mia's pouting. Her skin is wet from ear to toe.

"You're still telling me what you want right?" I hesitate to feel the inside of her. I stroke her folds with one finger, testing when I already know she'd let me go all the way.

Money is made in all kinds of ways, but riches are different. Riches almost always require something illegal. Rich parents lie to their kids all the time. Mine didn't. I've known about these gangs, these drugs, for years.

I was seven when I learned how to aim. I was pretty silent, basically nonverbal. Taught to just watch and pay attention, I had to know when to pull the trigger. My dad exchanged rocks for paper right in front of me.

Rubbing Mia down feels so good and kissing all over her too, she welcomes it all. Her breasts, her neck, her shoulders. Bubbly water spills on the floor again.

"Talk to me," I say.

"Yes," she pants.

"Use your words." I've never felt anything like this before. She's so wet.

Something changes in her gaze and she's squeezing my fingers. I aim at that same spot and keep the pressure. Water splashes as I quickly thrust in and out of her. She stops me with her hand on my wrist and her cum on my palm.

"You're too much." She shakes, trying to cling onto me with soft skin as I pull out.

Yeah, we can't do this. Because I couldn't tell if she liked that as much as I did, or even more.

I would hate to fuck this up. I'm not a perfectionist but I'm a Libra. I'm just trying to mirror, and Mia is the most perfect being I've ever seen.

She has her head tilted to the side, the moon shining through her curls. Her smirk is the same as it was when I first said her name. "So now you know what I like, right?"

"I memorized it," I say.

•••

We have to watch Mia in shifts. It's funny she still gets babysat. The entire gang has to coddle her for her own protection, Von's orders.