Twenty-Two

I was so lonely.

It feels like I've been alone for most of my life. So why aren't I used to it by now? I don't relate to those around me enough to have close friends. No one else went from being homeschooled to killing men in cold blood. Even those in gangs could never be as chaotic as us.

The Sinners made me feel true companionship. More than a neighbor who moved away or a shop owner who was being friendly just to get me to buy things. They didn't welcome me like the typical friend would. They were violent and cruel up until one day when things started to change. A gradual change, one that doesn't let me tell whether it's over or not.

Their voices, their touches, their everything haunts me. Being around them made me forget how lonely I was. When I lost them all I had was an empty head full of ghosts.

Von pulls me up and holds me there with one hand. He places the other on my jaw and makes me open my mouth, subtly gesturing the same action with his as he stares down at me.

"You swallowed it," he comments. He's slowly pressing his thumb on the back of my tongue.

"I would've choked if I didn't." I struggle to speak with him in my mouth, feeling my lips wrap around his finger with every other word.

Von doesn't lighten up. He slides his jaw open slightly and makes me take in another finger. He strokes them in and out going deeper each time until I have to grab his wrist. He still makes me gag. His other hand wraps around my throat.

This feeling is so familiar. It's pure humiliation as everyone in the room watches me struggle. What was I thinking? Von hasn't changed. He can't. He lets me go and I'm gasping.

"Who said you could cum in her?" Von asks peering down at Kimori now.

"I couldn't help it. I tried but couldn't– I couldn't hold myself back." Kimori is so relaxed. He looks like a painting just sitting there.

The darks in his skin are expensive. His body is art that can only be found deep in the dense forests of the Congo. Entire nations would have to flock to steal him away. Craved and hunted, he'd be the most valuable piece in any museum.

"I want to tie both of you up," Von speaks with the coldest eyes.

"No," I say, slightly panicking. "I need to touch..."

"You can tie me," Kimori says far too eager. "You can even blindfold me. Honestly, that would probably help things from being too overwhelming."

Von cocks his head to the side. A single black curl falls over his face. "I want to overwhelm you though. After all, you can keep going, yeah?"

I watch the bob of Kimori's Adam's Apple. Seven runs his thumb along the shell of his pierced ear and Kimori shivers. Their looks contrast yet complement each other so well.

Seven is short with lithe arms and a tiny waist. His skin is the color of China dolls, complete with the red blush on his knuckles and knees. Kimori is even toned and so much bigger than when I left him. His melanin shapes a powerful expression and accentuates his athletic figure.

"Next time then," Von says, not waiting for a response.

He's impatient. He drags me over to his bed. I wasn't ready in Mexico, or on the private jet. I am now.

The space is so much darker than my bright little studio. I've been here before just like Von's previous room. They are the same. He has black walls and floors, a couple of borderline demonic Spanish paintings, and silk sheets.

"Come," Von says to the other men in the room.

"No bondage this time?" Seven makes his way over to us, practically skipping. "I'm sure it'll still be fun."