Chapter 4: Temptress

That night, Striker had a good night's sleep and thanks to Blitzo.

Suddenly, below Blitzo's house, someone noticed a window was being open. This woman was a succubus with hot pink skin, baby pink hair with some dark pink highlights and her yellow eyes along with her pink irises with white surrounding them glowed in the dark. She wore a short black and white dress and long black high-heeled boots with pink hearts that sometimes shined.

She climbed up to the open window and carefully crawled inside the bedroom, where Blitzo and Striker were sleeping in. The one who really caught her eye was a cowboy imp, who was snoring and smiling in his sleep. His tail rattled as it shook, having sweet dreams. She slowly scrambled over behind him and rubbed his back.

"Aww, you're so cute when you sleep, cowboy," she cooed.

Striker continued to snore and smile as she pet him. She even saw his tail wagging and turned him around as if he were facing her. She got under the covers with him and moaned seductively.

Unseen by the succubus, Blitzo awoke to hear her familiar voice.

"Hey, Verosika!" he fumed as he pulled up the covers, revealing his ex with Striker, "What are you doing at my house in the middle of the night?"

"I saw your window open and found this attractive cowboy," the succubus named Verosika replied.

"You better not wake him up because he's been through enough shit as it is."

Verosika paused for a second. "Hold up. What happened? Why would I want to wake him up, Blitzo?"

Blitzo ignored the last question, especially since she pronounced his name as spelled. "He's been having nightmares about Stella abusing him, bitching at him over his failure to kill Stolas, and shooting him."

Verosika's expression changed to sadness, watching Striker, filled with concern. "Oh, cowboy," she began in a baby voice as she resumed rubbing his back, "I'm sowwy your ex-boss was mean to you and haunting you."

"But me and my friends helped."

"That's when your fwends come to your rescue."

"Goddamn you, whore! Get your hands off him! He's had a hard enough day. I can't let him fall for you, succubitch!"

The succubus put her finger to her mouth. "Shh..." she hissed, "You'll wake him. Besides, he's not a kid anymore."

Blitzo crawled over to his sleeping friend and rubbed his back. "I'm sorry about that, bud." Thankfully, Striker was still asleep with a grin upon his face, dreaming about something good. "Aww. You're so sweet." Then he saw Striker's tail shake as it rattled. To Verosika, he snarled, "Get out."

"Oh, I'm leaving, asshole," she sneered, flipping the bird as she crawled out of the bed. Then she climbed up the window. "Ta-ta, fuckstain." And she disappeared into the night on her way home.

Now that she was gone, Blitzo closed the window. "We got rid of her, didn't we? All we wanted was fresh air until she ruined our moment." Then he slid back into his bed, next to his sleeping employee. "Night." And he went back to sleep.

...

The next morning, Blitzo and Striker slept in until 10:30 AM. When 10:30 hit, they stretched and yawned, but avoided hitting each other while stretching.

"Morning, Strike, did you sleep okay?" Blitzo asked.

"Yep, better than last night," Striker replied.

"That's good to hear." Blitzo put on his robe and slippers before he and Striker headed to the kitchen. Bombproof, who slept in the same room with them, followed.

Downstairs in the kitchen, Blitzo made coffee for Striker and himself in the coffee maker. Blitzo handed the first coffee he made to Striker before they clinked glasses and sipped their coffee.

Blitzo went in the fridge to get bacon and eggs and got two pans from the cabinet of pots and pans to grab pans. He put the pans on the stove and turned the left of the stove on for the bacon. While he waited for the bacon to cook, he sipped his still warm coffee.

Striker also sipped his coffee, while it was still warm.

A minute later, Blitzo flipped the bacon over and started making scrambled eggs. To make scrambled eggs, he used milk, two eggs, and pepper. Once the ingredients were in a bowl, he whisked them all together. He sprayed the pan on the right with Pam and poured in the contents. He used a spatula to move the substances around before adding shredded cheese and turned off the burner on the right. He stirred in the ingredients with cheese and flipped the bacon over. Suddenly, oil hit him from the pan.

"Ow! Son of a-" Blitzo cursed.

"Blitzo, what's wrong?" Striker asked with concern.

"Nothing." Blitzo laughed nervously as he turned the burner down. "Just oil shooting at me."

When Blitzo finished making bacon, he turned off the left burner and grabbed a paper towel to get rid of the grease. Finally, Blitzo put the scrambled eggs and bacon on each of their plates and they started eating.

In the middle of breakfast, Striker asked, "Blitzo, is there something you're not telling me?"

"Uh, no, there's nothing to tell." Blitzo rubbed the back of his head and a horse walked behind him, smelling food. Blitzo handed him a piece of bacon. "Here you go, Bomby." He patted the horse's back.

Bombproof exited the kitchen, enjoying his bacon with relish.

"Well, the oil was hitting you."

"Everything is fine, Strike," Blitzo replied, slightly annoyed and wanting the conversation to end.

"It's like you told me last night, I should tell you guys if something was bothering me and it was."

"But in my case, NOTHING is bothering me." Blitzo got up from the kitchen table, finished with his breakfast and pounded the kitchen table.

Just then, Striker had enough and when he watched his friend walk away, he roughly grabbed him by the wrist.

"Striker, let go of me!"

"I will if you tell me what's going on, Blitz. I can tell if something is wrong and you're not telling me. Did something happen last night and didn't think to give me an explanation?"

Blitzo sighed as he released his wrist from Striker's grip. "Fine. Some succubitch snuck in my house while the window was open last night. I didn't want to wake you up, figuring you had been stressed out and traumatized enough."

"Alright. Now, we're getting somewhere. Who was she?"

"My ex-girlfriend, Verosika Mayday."

Striker nodded. "Oh. Makes sense."