Chapter 7: Reunion

Chapter 7: Reunion

When Blitzo, Barbie Wire, Striker, Moxxie, Millie, and Loona entered the I.M.P. building, they threw away their finished meals from McDonald's in a nearby trash can, yet they continued sipping their drinks. Once their drinks were gone, they tossed them in the same garbage in the office.

"Barbie, this is where my employees and I have our meetings," Blitzo told his sister, showing her a long table with fancy long chairs.

Barbie Wire looked around the room, awed by the sight.

"Whatcha think, Barbie?" Blitzo asked after a while, interrupting her thoughts.

Barbie Wire gasped. "Your office is amazing, Blitz."

"How would you like to be a member of my team, I.M.P.?"

His twin sister looked surprised at his job offer. "I'll think about it," she replied quickly.

Blitzo got an I.M.P. card from his pocket and handed her the card. "Here you go."

Barbie Wire took a glance at it. "Alright." She put it in her pocket. "I'll let you know when I decide."

"Take your time."

"Barbie, I was hesitant in joining I.M.P., too," a voice said, putting his hand on her shoulder.

She looked at the imp who put his hand on her shoulder and saw it was Striker.

"Striker?"

"Take all the time you need, doll."

"A week ago, Striker helped us defeat Stella for how she treated Stolas and Octavia. Sure, Stolas and I had our differences, but then I realized he wanted me for me than just for sex. He liked me for just being me and told me Stella treated him like shit during their years of marriage before their daughter was born and she cheated on him first. No wonder why he chose me over Stella."

Barbie Wire listened to Blitzo's story, regarding the demon prince, took in the information, finding out why Stolas cheated on his own wife.

"I'm sorry she treated him and her daughter this way," she sympathized.

"Not to mention, she also treated Striker like shit when he failed to kill Stolas and later on, he found out they had a kid and he doesn't kill people who have kids."

"Striker, that was horrible of Stella to treat you that way."

Striker sighed, not looking at Barbie Wire. "I know. She didn't sexually abuse me, but she was no different from other overlords who abused me in the past. They not only physically and sexually abuse me, they also abused me emotionally. I used to think Stolas would do the same thing they did to me until I found out that between him and Blitz, there was more to their relationship than just sex. It's also them hanging out together, talking, watching movies, cuddling, and eating out together."

Blitzo, Barbie Wire, Loona, Moxxie, and Millie listened to the cowboy's speech.

"Strike, you summed it up perfectly," Blitzo praised as he clapped.

"Thanks, Blitz."

Now it was Barbie's turn to put her hand on Striker's shoulder. "Striker, you did great telling us as well as you helping my brother and his employees stop Stella from killing her husband and daughter."

"Thank you, Barbie. I turned against her for her treachery after finding out she had a child. She's a pompous, classist bitch, anyway."

"I'll bet she was."

"Alright, Barbie Wire, do you want to see my office?" Blitzo asked, changing the subject.

"Am I in trouble?" Barbie Wire replied, laughing sheepishly.