Chapter 5: Two Sides of the Story

After breakfast, Blitzo and Striker went out for a walk in the park with Bombproof. They thought it'd be good to have fresh air to clear their heads.

However, they weren't the only ones out for a walk in the park. Someone caught Striker's eye.

"Hello, cowboy," the female voice said sweetly.

"Strike, snap out of it!" Blitzo said, snapping his fingers above the cowboy imp's head.

But Striker was so intrigued about that beautiful voice that he followed it into the woods.

When he finally found his speaker, he said, "Hello. What are you doing out here all by yourself, little lady?"

"Oh, I just wanted to get some fresh air," the female replied.

"Oh, what a coincidence. Blitz and I were doing the same thing."

Blitzo, who was hiding behind the bushes as he saw the two interact, facepalmed. "Striker!" he said in a whisper-like yell.

"Cool. I'm Verosika Mayday. What's yours, cowboy?"

"That's a pretty name. The name's Striker."

"Traitor," Blitzo seethed under his breath.

"That's a cool name."

"Thanks."

"Speaking of Blitzo," Verosika began, purposely pronouncing her ex's name as spelled, "He left me at the hotel to pay for the room, stole my car and card, ran three rings to Wrath, and maxed out my credit card for shitty horse-riding lessons."

"Dammit!" Blitzo swore quietly, "That whore would not let that go!"

Striker's eyes grew big like saucers at the succubus's story. "Wow. I'm sorry he did that to you."

"Yeah. He left me when I needed him most."

Blitzo snarled.

"Did you do something to him?" Striker's voice was serious as he put his hands on his hips.

"Yeah. I took his parking spot as karma for what he did to me. However, I agreed that if he won the bet at Spring Break in the human world, he could get it back. He rubbed his victory in my face since he offed a lot of people than I can fuck at the end of the day."

"So, you admit you did something to him?"

Verosika nodded. "Yes, but I was willing to do anything for him like oral sex. However, he didn't do anything for me in return." Just then, she started crying and hugged him tightly.

Striker, surprised that this was happening, despite that she'd done something to Blitzo, decided to hug her in return.

"He screwed you over big time."

"He did."

"THAT'S IT!" Blitzo growled as he jumped out of the bushes and was about to separate the two when they dodged him and he ended up knocking over a beehive. "Oh, shit!" A swarm of angry Hellbees chased him until he came into a pond to jump into.

Seeing that the imp was nowhere in sight, the bees left to return to their hive.

Blitzo rose from the water, gasping for air and swam back to shore, now that the bees were gone.

"Blitz, what the hell has gotten into you?" Striker asked him.

"Oh, I was going to ask you the same thing, Striker!" Blitzo retorted.

"What? She needed comfort."

"Oh, and she admitted she took my parking space?"

"Yeah, and you did something to her, too! You were wrong about her!"