The Voting Exam (or how it should've been)

Me when I don't lose motivation. I'm too lazy, if you find anything wrong there, point it out. I respect any type of criticism or debate even if it makes me angry. Thank you for reading.

Fourth Person's POV

"If Kushida-san is not going to change her mind, then I nominate to expel the weakest link of this class." On hearing this the class for eerily silent and started looking at the people they thought were going to be nominated. Some people that had a very bad track record started panicking and thinking of ways to not get expelled.

Karuizawa looked at Ayanokouji whose expression didn't change much, but she could tell that he knew who she was talking about. Realising herself she almost got into a fit of rage, before calming herself, convinced that Ayanokouji won't let it happen.

"Alright, it's time for voting. Everyone please settle down and cast your vote again." The teacher ordered. Before sitting down Horikita announced that this vote won't be counted so they can do whatever they want.
The vote ended up with a little more than half of the students in favour of expulsion.

As soon as the voting ended everybody stared at Horikita to ask as to why they shouldn't just expel Kushida. "Now before you all start to question my judgement, please just think with me for a second. Only we, the students of Class D are aware of her true self. That already gives us enough advantage over other classes. If she co-operates with us, we can get important inside information of the other classes. Now I know you people are skeptical about this idea but, even if she doesn't help the class, I'll convince her somehow. I have confidence in that. And at least she is obviously not going to score less marks in exams or do bad in physical to avoid expulsion or lack of points. So at least practically we will not have any disadvantages. I hope that's enough reason to convince you. Please consider it quickly and properly. Thank you."

The class broke into a frenzy of arguments, debates, and groups discussing the pros and cons of having her around. Horikita had delivered a pretty convincing speech, much to their chagrin and they couldn't deny having her in the class was advantageous. Some stubborn students didn't even want to think about it. Then a lone chair was heard moving loudly that drew almost everybody's attention.

"Horikita" The students realised that the one that took the leadership in this exam was abruptly transferred to Ayanokouji. They didn't think much of it as they already had doubts about him holding back in more than Maths and physical and it felt very natural. Waiting for his next words, the class feel into a hush as even the invigilators were looking at him with a great amount of interest.

"Horikita, you have made your point. You managed to convince people. Even I agree with you at some points," as Horikita was releasing a sigh of relief, his next words could've made her choke, "but, who will you nominate?" At this question Horikita took a big gulp and gathered confidence, composing herself before starting, "Considering the OAA app and the previous track record of all the students in the class, I only have one student in my mind for the nomination." Taking a look at Ayanokouji's unusually stern and plain expression she took a deep breath before stating, "I nominate Sakura-san for the expulsion in this voting."

The class broke into a frenzy again (bruh, stfu) but this time it was a little quieter as they totally convinced by their leader's words. Karuizawa refused to enter any discussion and others of the Ayanokouji group had a shadow covering their eyes. Then suddenly Yukimura screamed ZA WARUDO and Horikita was nowhere to be found after that... "You can't just decide on your own that you want to expel a friend of ours! It's easy for you to say that but we would never agree on that!! Airi is an important friend of yours and we won't let you expel her!!" Joining Haruka's argument Akito also agreed with her and even though reluctant Yukimura eventually joined them.