1

"ayato-" a voice suddenly got the attention of a bluish haired male who turned around and eyes widened seeing a male he had a crush on "this guy is a friend of mine he wants to work on the group project together" Thoma said "I'm haru l/n! Nice to meet you!" Haru said smiling waving as ayato was still shocked "he's the cute guy from before" he thought as the paper on the desk fluttered to the grown as all of them were confused "eh?" Ayato looked down seeing the papers on the floor and knelt down grabbing them in panic "ah geez what are you doing? I just put those resumes together!" Thoma said as ayato grabbed the papers "sorr-" he was cut off when a paper was infront of his face as he looked up seeing haru smiling "here" he said and ayato was yet frozen again "ah don't tell me" haru thought. "Well this guy is hard to talk to and has no manners but he's not a bad person please get along with him!" Thoma said "of course I'll do that!" Haru said "then ayato I might be a little loud sometimes but let's be friends!" Haru said holding his hand "he really must be my soulmate" ayato thought blushing a lil. "So I've been waiting for a long time but since they stopped selling that specific boba flavor I've hadn't been able to find anything similar to it" hair said "mm. Hm? Ayato don't you like that flavor?" Thoma said making him flinch "EH?" he said "ARE YOU SERIOUS?! THE. DO YOU HAVE THE CARMEL CHOCOLATE FLAVOR BOBA PACKETS!?" haru asked smiling "y-yeah?" Ayato said "THEN HOW ABOUT THE MATCHA ONE!?" haru said "yeah." "YOUR LUCKY!!" haru said as ayato sighed "if you want you can come to my house and...?" "WHAT AM I EVEN SAYING INVITING HIM OVER AND NOT EVEN BEING CLOSE FRIENDS" he thought "I could Atlest lend it to him" he added to his thoughts as haru's smile brightened "are you sure!?" He asked "wow I'm so happy~!" He smiled "ah- I'm sorry if I'm making you do the impossible" haru said "huh? N-no! It's fine" ayato said "..you know ayato your kinda acting like some creep trying to lure a little kid closer to them." Thoma said as ayato felt as if he got stabbed "but thats not what he's doing. If it wasn't him then it would be a different story. Ayato is such a great person!" Haru said smiling as ayato blushed "then ayato when can I go? When are you free?" Thoma asked sweat dropping "im.." he couldn't say anything thankfully haru saved him from this embarrassing moment "Ah I gotta go I'll see you later!!" He said getting up from the table and getting his things before leaving as ayato sighed and hid his face away from his friend Thoma who was humming and working on the project infront of him which was annoying.

Ayato was spaced out while looking at haru from afar who was talking to some girls not aware of his friend calling for him "...oi" "ayato" Thoma called as he got no response and just boom smacked him on the head "oi ayato!" He said "ow!" He said "what are you staring at haru again?" Thoma asked "I'm not staring" ayato said "done lie" Thoma added sighing "do you like him?I mean you never really cared once about gender" Thoma asked making ayato shocked "WHA-" he said freaking out nervously "t-thats not it.." he said "it's just I thought he's pretty friendly with alot of girls" ayato added "ahh. I mean he gets along with anyone pretty easily it's easy to talk to him and he's interesting." Thoma said "yea that's true but he's pretty expensive and I think that's cute...I mean look at me" he said as Thoma went silent "WAIT AM I REALLY BEING CREEPY!?" ayato thought "y'know it'd be best if you gave up" Thoma said "wait what?" Ayato said in his head confused looking at Thoma "well you see ayato" "eh? Ah it's not like I want to date him" ayato said "really? That's good to hear" Thoma said sitting down "is there something about him that's...." Ayato asked as Thoma sighed "move a little closer for a minute" Thoma said as ayato did "eh is it really that serious?" He said as Thoma whispered in his ear " that guy has no morals whatsoever" Thoma said "what?.." ayato asked "I mean that he'll sleep with girls and even guys" Thoma said as ayato said "o..your lying" ayato said "do you think that I'd lie to you about this?" Thoma asked "uh.." ayato said "i guess he's a pleasure seeker I don't think he can keep the same partner.." Thoma said pulling away "alot of them are pretty people and your pretty pure even if you don't want it to be a fruitless love." Thoma said. "Wait..no morals a pleasure seeker fruitless? No no there's no way haru" ayato thought *DING DONGG* ayato went to answer the door "who is it at this time? Yes?" He asked "ah! Thank goodness your awake!!" Haru said waving as ayato pulled back "eh?" As he was surprised and confused "I couldn't imagine that this would be the beginning of my worst troubles" ayato thought.

End of chapter one.