4

Moans where heard as once again haru and ayato where doing it at his place. "Hya!" Suddenly ayato went to lick and suck on haru's nipples "ah! Geez both of it?...you can't!" Haru said "ha...no..ayato" haru. Called out to him since he pulled away as ayato kissed him before rubbing his dick "ah~ you can't!" Haru said then boom he came as ayato looked at him with a flushed yet sad face. "AHHH that felt so good!" Haru said smiling "we did it again. Ayato you got better at sex! Good boy" haru said Patting his head and holding him close as ayato was still making that face, "why can't we do anything besides this?" Ayatos thoughts where kicking in. "What's wrong ayato? You took me to such a deserted place don't tell me your gonna confess or something" haru said laughing "yeah. I like you haru!" Ayato said finally getting the courage to say it as haru smiled "I'm not joking with you I'm being serious" ayato said as haru was shocked "and..I want you to be serious about it too" Ayato said "ah...thank you..um..uh..I gotta go I have something to do" haru said walking to the door "wha-" ayato was cut off "SEE YOU TOMORROW" haru said slamming the door leaving Ayato alone. Even tho I directly told him my feelings he.."dont be like that isn't he always like that?" Thoma said as ayato was silent "even he couldn't do it..." Thoma thought as he rubbed ayato's hair "just give up." He said as ayato stayed silent and looked up with tears in his eyes yet stayed silent. That time I still couldn't read his facial expressions. "I wonder if it was just me who thought we had something special." Ayato said in his head "just answer me haru!" A girl suddenly said loud as ayato jumped hearing the name hiding by a wall "hmm?" Haru said "come on you know what I want you to say!" The girl said "haru do you like me?" The girl asked as ayato and haru froze "yeah I do" haru said smiling as ayato was shocked "really me too!" The girl said "I know that" haru said walking away with her as ayato was left broken, really what I said didn't reach him at all ayato then walked away from the place and went home. "Ayato what's wrong your kinda gloomy" haru asked "I wonder" ayato said sighing "yeah that's what I see did something bad happen?" Haru asked smiling looking at him before hugging him making ayato surprised "hey~! I'll cute you!!" Haru said smiling "what!?" Ayato said blushing "I'll service you alot today" haru said why "where pretty compatible....hm?" Haru said do you always say those things? If your only going to say things like that "ayato?" Haru asked seeing the way he's looking at him "let's stop this." Ayato said "wha- why are you saying that all the sudden? Do you not like me anymore ayato?" Haru said smiling while blushing why are you making that face even tho you don't like me..why are you acting hurt *SMACK* ayato smacked his hand away "THATS RIGHT I REALLY DO HATE YOU. AS LONG AS YOU GET DO THINGS THAT MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD YOUR FINE RIGHT?" Ayato said Letting it all out as haru was shocked "ayato.." haru said as he was suddenly grabbed "sorry just got home for today" Ayato said "wait ayato!" Haru said "let's talk about this.." he said as ayato got him out the door and closed it holding it shut as haru banged on the door "ayato open the door hey... ayato!" Haru called out as haru fell to his knees "no..no more...why does it always end like this" he said crying as ayato on the other side began to tear up "goodbye...haru" ayato said.

End of chapter four.