10

* Bold - Taehyung / Italics - Jhope *

After getting their ice cream, they both decided to find a seat where there is not a lot of people.

They managed to find a bench under a tree and quickly rushed there. 5 minutes of awkward silence where both of them was just focusing on their ice cream.

Taehyung was shocked that Jhope was not talking as from the day he knew him, Jhope was always joking and gossiping all the time.

However, now he was so quiet and just staring off space.

"Urm ... Jhope, is everything okay ? You don't seem yourself today."

Startled, Jhope quickly look towards Vantae and decides that he could use this opportunity to bring out the topic he wanted to talk about.

"I'm fine Vantae, it's just this days I have been thinking about our friendship."

"Are you planning to break our friendship !!" Taehyung dramatically exclaimed.

"I thought we were best friends forever" Taehyung poutely said while acting like he was crying.

Jhope giggled when he saw how dramatic Vantae was acting.

"You pabo, I was not talking about us breaking our friendship. I was actually thinking about how we recently became so close to each other even though we have been childhood friends.

Previously when I tried befriending you, you were cold and only responded at times to me but now you became so friendly and kind and you play along to my dramatic acts.

I was also wondering how did you change and become so different. Not that it's a bad difference, your my best friend regardless of your personality."

Hearing what Jhope said, Taehyung felt touched and happy at how he was so lucky that he managed to get amazing best friends in both his lives.

Taehyung decided that it will not be fair to Jhope anymore if he were to hide the truth, so he decides to tell him.

"Jhope, firstly I want to thank you so much for saying that you will be my best friend regardless of my personality.

I'm really sorry that I was cold and rude previously. I'm also sorry that you were putting in effort for this friendship while I wasn't.

However, rest assured now hobi I will be putting in double the effort for our friendship and regarding about how my personality changed ...

Well the truth i-is I'm not truly Vantae."

After saying that Taehyung quickly looked away from Jhope in fears that he might see Jhope looking confused, angry or upset with him.

However, he was shocked when he heard Jhope giggling slightly. He quickly turned towards Jhope only to see him giving his bright smile.

"Wh-hy are you smilling at me? Aren't you confused or angry?" Taehyung innocently asked.

Seeing the innocent expression Vantae had, he could not control himself. He pinched his cheeks and gave him a hug.

Taehyung who was still at shocked flinched when he felt Jhope poking his forehead softly.

"You pabo I have been friends with you since we were kids. Don't you think I won't notice how different and weird you have been behaving.

I had my suspicion that you were not Vantae and that you were someone else pretending to be Vantae. However, I wanted to ask you before confirming."

"Well your right, I'm not Vantae I have just been pretending. My name is Kim Taehyung and I have been transmigrated to this story. "

"HOLY SHIT!!! TRANSMIGRATION IS ACTUALLY REAL!!!"

"Yup, I'm a living proof of it."

"OMG CAN I BE TRANSMIGRATED TO SOME NOVEL WHERE THERE'S FEW HOT MAN CHASING AFTER ME LIKE THOSE BL NOVELS !!!"

"Well sorry to burst your bubble hobi but I myself am not sure how I got transmigrated here. I got into a car accident in my previous life and the next thing i know is that when I woke up, I was here."

"OMG so did you died in your previous life??"

"I think so."

"Wait a minute you mentioned that you transmigrated to this story. What does that mean?"

"Well in my previous life, before I died, the night before, I was reading a mafia bl novel called Fatal Love and when I woke up here, I realized that the people here were the same as the ones in the novel."

"Wait so you meant to say that people here including me are just characters from a novel."

Afraid that Jhope might feel sad, Taehyung hesitantly said Yes.

"OMG IM IN A NOVEL !! HOLY SHIT I CANT BELIEVE MY LIFE IS ACTUALLY IN A NOVEL" Jhope happily exclaimed.

Relieved that Jhope took this issue lightly, Taehyung let out a sigh of relief.

"So whose the main character? Is it by chance Jeongguk??"

"Yup you got it right and guess what Vantae is the villain of the novel."

"Oh no your so cute to be acting the villain though."

Hearing that Taehyung blushed. Seeing that Jhope pinched his cheeks lightly again.

"Do you by chance know what happened to the real Vantae?"

"Well, 2 weeks before you got transmigrated, Vantae was walking back home when he slipped on the floor and hurt his head on the metal table top.

The doctor said that Vantae might not be able to make it as he loss a lot of blood however, we were shocked when he managed to make it however, he went into a coma. 

Your parents, sorry Vantae parents decide to bring him back home so that they could take better care of him."

Taehyung was shocked as he don't remember Vantae experiencing such incident in the novel.