14

*Sorry guys for not updating in a while, I will do my best to update more frequently ♡♡*

Seeing how stressed and upset Taehyung looks, Jhope gave him a side hug.

"Its okay Taehyungie, I'm sure that everything will be okay in the end and even if it isn't, you have me here with you" Jhope said.

Hearing what hobi said, Taehyung felt really touched.

"Thanks hobi, without you, I would really be lonely and sad" Taehyung sadly said.

Jhope decided to change the topic to distract Taehyung.

"Let's go eat some yogurt. I'm craving for some !!" Jhope excitedly said while pulling Taehyung towards the direction of the shop.

Knowing what hobi is trying to do, Taehyung decides to play along however, he can't stop the small feeling in his heart that something is not right.

~ Next Day ~

Taehyung was shocked when he reach the college. There are a few reasons to that.

Firstly, there were big blue banners and sparkly posters all around the school.

Secondly, everyone looked alive and were happily chatting with one another.

Usually, everyone looked dead and if someone sees the students, they might think that they have walked into the Walking Dead Show.

Taehyung felt even more surprised when he saw the text in the banners and posters, "MID SEMESTER BREAK PARTY !!"

"HOLY SHIT !! We are already in the mid semester !! Not only do I have to focus on the upcoming tests but also on how I'm gonna solve this whole novel confusion.

I also have to distance myself from Jeongguk but how do I do that when that man is literally everywhere. Aish Jesus save me" Taehyung poutedly thought.

While Taehyung was thinking about his life, he did not realized that the person he wanted to avoid was coming in his direction.

Feeling an arm wrapping around his shoulders, Taehyung assumed that it was hobi while leaning his body against the person.

However, he realized that something was not right. Firstly, Jhope does not have muscular arms and secondly his perfume does not smell like that.

Taehyung quickly looked backwards and started moving frantically backwards when he saw who he was leaning on.

It was non other than Jeongguk.

Jeongguk was really happy when he saw Vantae leaning on him however, he felt a tug in his heart when he saw how Vantae moved away quickly when he realized it was Jeongguk.

Before Vantae could turn behind to look at him, Jeongguk quickly changed his frown to a smirk.

"Didn't know you miss me too much baby" Jeongguk teasingly said to Vantae.

Hearing the endearment the other used on him, Taehyung felt his cheeks burning. He quickly looked away to make sure that Jeongguk did not see his red face.

Not realising that Jeongguk had already seen it.

"Who the hell is your baby ? My name is Vantae" Taehyung sassily replied.

"Oh Tae tae, your obviously my baby. Do you see me talking to anyone else ?"

Hearing what Jeongguk said, Vantae quickly looked around only to be shocked when he realized that no one was around them.

The crowd from before vanished the moment they saw Jeongguk. No one wanted to mess with the soon-to-be mafia boss.

Looking down at his watch and realizing that he has 5 minutes left before classes start, Taehyung decide to use that to escape from the situation.

"Urm, I don't care what you said before but the next time you want to address me, call me by my name not with any other endearments. Classes are gonna start. I'm leaving."

After saying that Taehyung quickly walked passed Jeongguk as the stairs was behind him.

However, before he could even climb the first step, he felt his wrist being held once again.

"Aish what's with this guy always holding my wrist. First in the music room and now here. The next time round he do this, I'm gonna whack him in the place where the sun doesn't rise" Taehyung angrily thought and grumbled to himself.

"Before you go, I just wanted to ask you whether will you be my date for the party?"

Taehyung was stunned as he did not expect such a question.

"Wasn't he supposed to ask the heroine, why is he asking me ??" Taehyung confusedly thought.

"Urm ..."

Before Taehyung could respond, they hear a loud crunching sound. Both Jeongguk and Taehyung turned their head to the crunching direction only to find

Jhope munching on Potato chips while recording them.