19

Feeling slightly threatened with Jeongguk's dark glare, Taehyung wanted to end his drama. 

However, feeling Jhope's arm on his back comforting him slightly, Taehyung knew he had to do this. 

"Oh sorry Jeongguk and Nina, I forget to tell you that Taehyung and I are dating. We started our relationship yesterday night." Jhope said while backhugging Taehyung again. 

Hearing this, both Jeongguk and Nina face fell. They became quiet for a few seconds and than they look at each other and than at Jhope and Taehyung and than again at each other and they started laughing loudly. 

"Do you expect us to believe that ?? " Nina said while laughing in between. 

"Exactly, we know that you want to get rid of us, that's why you are staging this drama with Jhope, right Vantae !" 

Taehyung felt slightly angry that Jeongguk and Nina were not believing them and instead mocking them. 

"Well, if that's what your think, than that's your problem. Come baby, let's go to class." saying that Taehyung took Jhope's hand and started walking to class. 

While walking to class, they heard a loud bang sound at the lockers. Knowing that its most probably Jeongguk punching the lockers, they quickly walked to class without looking back even though they could feel deep intense stares. 

- Time Skip - 

During lunch, Taehyung and Vantae were eating peacefully when they noticed two figures walking towards their table. 

Realizing that its Jeongguk and Nina, they quickly look at each other and give a head nod to indicate that they have to start acting again. 

"Here you go baby, open your mouth wider." Jhope was feeding Taehyung bit by bit. 

Seeing the scene happening in front of him, Jeongguk was really angry. 

He banged his tray loudly causing some of his lunch to spill. 

"Hey Jeongguk and Nina, what are your doing here?" Taehyung pretended to ask obliviously. 

Remembering all the dramas he watched in his previous life, Taehyung know that in order to escape from any situation, just pretend to act oblivious. 

Seeing how Jeongguk is holding the table tightly while gritting his teeth in anger, Nina decides to answer. 

"Well, Jeongguk and I don't believe that you and Jhope are dating, so we are gonna follow your the whole day." 

Hearing this, both Jhope and Taehyung looked at each other in distress as they know, now they have to pretend the whole time.

The only thought running in both their mind was,

"SHIT, WE'RE FUCKED !!"