25

"So I know your wondering how I know the name Taehyung right?"

Seeing Taehyung nod, Jeongguk decide to continue.

"Well, let me tell you from the beginning or you might get confused."

Taking in a deep breath, Jeongguk proceeds to tell. 

"I'm not actually Jeongguk and I know your not actually Vantae. I'm also from your original world - Seoul and I'm actually your classmate, Jungkook." 

Jungkook quickly took a look at Taehyung to see his reaction. 

Taehyung was feeling two main emotions, shock and disbelief. 

Shock that Jungkook was also transmigrated into this novel like him and disbelief that this Jungkook is literally the same Jungkook in his class. 

"How ?? What ?? Why ??"

Seeing the puzzled expression on Taehyung, Jungkook can't help but let out a little chuckle. 

'OMG how can someone be this cute, be still my heart'

Before Jungkook can continue, Taehyung cut him. 

"Wait, before you tell me what happened, in our actual world, am I dead or in a coma or ..."

"You died on the spot of the accident Taehyung."

Jungkook wanted to sugarcoat things however, he knows that even though it hurts, its better if Taehyung knows the truth now and from that he can slowly recover instead of finding out the truth later and making it hurt more. 

Hearing the truth, Taehyung felt his eyes watering. 

"How is Jimin and my parents ?? Are they okay ??"

"Well to be honest, I don't really know because I died on the same night as you Taehyung."

Taehyung was shocked to find out that Jungkook died on the same night as him. He assumed it happened later on.

Realizing that his fear is coming true, Taehyung could not stop sobbing.

"That m-means we a-are s-stuck here fo-orever right."

Deep down Taehyung knew when he transmigrated here, he would not be able to go back. 

However, hearing his fear being confirmed, Taehyung felt his heart breaking even more. 

He's never gonna see Jiminie and his parents anymore and even though he has friends here, its not the same as this is not even the world he belongs too.

Jungkook already knew when he transmigrated to the novel that he can't go back to his world.

 Initially, he was devastated and angry when he woke up in this world however, when he saw Taehyung here, he felt that God was giving him another chance to win Taehyung. 

He definitely miss his friends and family in his original world but he was not very sad as to him, his world is beside him. Wherever Taehyung is, is his home.

However, he knew Taehyung was upset as he had a slight hope but now that's being destroyed.

So he let Taehyung cry and let him process his feelings. 

He wanted to hug him and comfort him but he didn't want Taehyung to feel uncomfortable so he just pat Taehyung's back while letting him cry his feelings out.

After a while, Taehyung managed to stop crying. He knew that it would take him a while to fully process the fact that he can't go back home but for now, he want's to hear the truth fully.

"Sorry Jungkook, please continue."

"Taehyung please don't apologise for crying, take how long you need. I would wait for you            (I would always wait for you). We can have this talk another time."

Jungkook knew that Taehyung needed some alone time thus, he felt it was better if he gave Taehyung some time to process before he continues. 

However, before he can walk away, he was stopped with a tug on his wrist.