Charcters

Lucy Del La Cruz is a 25 year old living in New York.  She is always honest, she has a hard time lying to people, especially to the people she loves.

Unfortunately, she is also impatient, which probably has something to do with what happened when she was little. She doesn't remember a lot of things from her childhood, she probably repressed them. I mean can you blame her? Sold to the Red Room by HYDRA as a young child and then fought alongside Natascha Romanoff.

Luckily, an angel named Clint Barton came and freed the two. Natascha then joined S.H.I.E.L.D but Lucy wanted a normal life. She now lives in Brooklyn in a loft and visits Natascha and Clint whenever she could. 

Even though she didn't work for S.H.I.E.L.D, they still paid for her loft. This whole job of being a killer and a spy was never really what Lucy wanted, but she was good at it. Instead of that, she now works as a tutor for a few students at the Midtown School of Science and Technology.

She and Natasha were still friends, even like sisters.  When they were little they even had a mission together, were they had to pretend to be sisters with another girl for a while. They were like a real family but unfortunately after the mission was over Natasha and Lucy got separated from the other girl.

Natascha, Clint and Lucy are really like siblings when Clint and Lucy messed around, Natascha always had to intervene. Clint and Lucy really were like little kids, always joking, even if it was tactless at times.

𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐲 𝐃𝐞 𝐋𝐚 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐳 
𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫
(𝟐𝟓)
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐢 𝐑𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐭 
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐝 '𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞."

𝐋𝐨𝐤𝐢  𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫  (𝐂𝐚

𝐋𝐨𝐤𝐢 
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
(𝐂𝐚. 𝟏𝟓𝟎𝟎)
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧
"𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞?"