5

Stark Tower, New York

"Lady Lucy!" Thor waved her over.

Lucy glanced in Thor's direction and saw him waving at her with a big grin. She smiled back and sat down on the sofa next to Thor "What's up?"

"Where are you going now?" Thor asked genuinely interested.

"I was actually going to sleep as soon as I got home, what about you?"

  Thor took a deep breath. "I have to go back to Asgard with Loki." Lucy looked away from Thor and instead looked at her fingers playing with her rings. "You're going to miss him, aren't you?"

Lucy laughed "I don't even know him-"

"But you feel the connection, don't you?" Thor interrupted her. "And you would also like to understand what this is between you two."  Lucy nodded, "I'll tell you what, why don't you come with us? To Asgard."

"Why should I?" For Lucy, this thought wasn't so bad. Just get away from it all. But she couldn't leave her family here alone.

"To find answers and I'm sure we can give them to you." Thor placed his hand on her thigh.

"What about my family?" Lucy looked over at Clint and Natasha and thought of all the good and bad moments with them.

"I'm sure your siblings only want what's best for you, and that would be what's best for you." Thor squeezed her thigh once.

Lucy rolls her eyes "When are we leaving ?"

"Tomorrow morning."

<3

"You can't be serious!" Natascha said annoyed but still calm like she always did.

"Hell you will!" Clint added.

"Guys, I need to know what this is between me and L-"

"The guy who brainwashed me and is responsible for all the chaos in Manhattan." Clint interrupted sourly, raising his voice.

"Can you calm down now." Natascha turned to Clint "She makes her own decisions."

"And it's not like I'm going to marry him and then get pregnant or anything." Lucy added.

"I don't give a fuck about that! You're not going anywhere, especially not on another planet with that asshole." Clint whisper-yelled.

Lucy was angry. He should have at least been grateful that she discussed it with him instead of just walking off. She's a grown up and technically, Clint isn't her real brother either. "You're not my father!" She folded her arms across her chest.

Natascha opened her mouth, probably to hold the two a lecture, but Clint was faster "Someone has to be. You're acting like a brat so stop bitching." Clint yelled.

Natascha and Lucy were both shocked by Clint's outburst. Natasha was speechless but Lucy raised her hand and her palm met Clint's left cheek "Fuck you."

<3

Lucy went home and changed and showered, after which she started packing. She went to her closet and considered what would be appropriate to pack.  She packed something for every occasion.

<3

"What are you going to do now?" Natasha asked over the phone.

Lucy took a deep breath and went to her guest room where her easel and paint were. "I'm going with Thor tomorrow."

"Okay." Natascha mumbled through her phone "You know, I'll always support you, no matter what."