1

Brooklyn, New York

Her loft was comfortably furnished. She had everything she needed in there. She lived alone so why get something bigger when she didn't even have someone to share it with?

Lucy spent her day quite normally, she went shopping and even bought some plants. Whenever she got plants, they died after a while, for an odd reason. But this time she really wanted to take good care of the plant. It couldn't be true that she couldn't even take care of a few plants.

When she had just finished watering the plants, the doorbell rang, "Hopefully you won't die on me too Helmut." She said to the plant. Then she walked to the door and opened it. In front of her was a man, in shirt and cream jeans. In his hand he had a note "Hey? What's up?" she asked the nervous man.

The man looked up at her and then back down at his paper, "Are you Lucy Del La Cruz?"

She looked at the man. Lucy was trained to see everything about her victims at a glance, all weakening and strengthening. He was obviously uncomfortable. "It depends. Who are you?" Lucy asked, crossing her arms across her chest. The man looked familiar to her, but she wasn't sure exactly from where.

The man looked up from his paper and put it in his pocket. "I'm Steve Rogers. Fury sent me, S.H.I.E.L.D needs your help."

Lucy's eyes widened and she turned her head into her apartment, wondering where she had hidden her nearest weapon. But none within reach. Damn it. "Where's Natascha?" she asked Steve straight in the eyes.

"I don't know who that is. You better come with me.  Fury will then explain everything to you." Steve explained to her. She put on her black convers and leather jacket and then she went with Steve. Of course she knew that she shouldn't just go with strangers like that, but she had a good feeling about Steve and she knows how to defend herself.

Steve and Lucy were then picked up by Phil and Lucy then felt 100% safe. She knew Phil and knew he was a good guy. Then they got on a jet and took off. Lucy sat down next to Steve and immediately fell asleep, missing Steve's and Phil's conversation where they were talking about Dr. Banner and the serum.

Lucy was gently woken up by Steve with a "We're here." Then the three of them got out and were greeted directly by Natascha. "Thank god, you're fine."  She said and hugged Natasha. She smiled briefly at Lucy and then put her poker face back on.  Natasha greeted Steve and Phil coldly, as she did with everyone except Clint, his family, and Lucy.

Phil walked away from the three of them and Natascha started walking, Steve on her right and Lucy on her left.  "It was quite a event when they found you in the ice. Coulson almost fainted." She told Steve. Lucy looked more confused than ever. "Have you had to sign his trading cards yet?"

"Trading cards?" Steve and Lucy asked at the same time.

"They are vintage. He's very proud of it." Natascha explained.

Steve looked straight ahead at a man spinning awkwardly and before Lucy could ask another question Steve called out, "Dr.  Banner!" And walked towards him.

Lucy and Natascha stopped and let the men have their privacy. "Why was he found in the ice? Is he a iceskater or what?" Charlie asked.

Natascha let out a laugh and turned to Lucy, she placed her hands on each of Lucy's shoulders and looked into her eyes "Little one, he's Captain America." Natascha explained to her.

Lucy widened her eyes "Are you kidding me? I've spent the last 2 hours with Captain fucking America?" Lucy whispered and Natascha nodded. Lucy ran her fingers through her hair and exhaled deeply.