2

Stuttgart, Germany

Steve and Lucy looked out the window of the Quinnjet while a man with a helmet and horns on it, he also had a scepter that glowed blue. The man was surrounded by people, aiming his scepter at an elderly gentleman. "I have to go down there." Lucy nodded. "Don't follow me, I'll manage him." Steve said and jumped off the Quinnjet.

From the window, Lucy could watch Steve use his shield to fend off the shot that was aimed at the older gentleman from the scepter at the perfect time. Steve was wearing his old Captain America suit, but it looked a little different. To be honest it looked like a five year old was about to go to sleep, Lucy couldn't take him seriously.

The shot ricocheted off the shield and hit Loki, he fell to the ground but quickly got up. After that, Steve ran up to Loki and said something that Lucy couldn't hear from the jet. Loki stood up again, using the scepter for support.

The pilot decided to fly closer to the two men and Natascha pressed a button that deployed the jet's weapons.  "Loki, drop the gun and surrender." She said through the microphone. Loki shot the jet with the two women and crew inside, but luckily the pilot was able to dodge in time.

While dodging, Lucy was thrown against a wall because she wasn't wearing her seat belt. As she fell back to the floor she groaned, "Yo, next time be a little more careful." Lucy said, walking back to the window while rubbing her arm.

While Lucy wasn't looking, hell broke loose. Steve and Loki fought like two animals and Lucy considered intervening. As if Natascha could read her mind "Don't even think about it, Lucy!" Natascha warned "The guy is everywhere."  she murmured.

Loki threw Steve a few meters, you could hear Natascha let out a sigh. But after that she started smiling and suddenly loud music came out of the jet's speakers. And a gold-red robot flew at Loki and threw him several meters away against a staircase.  Steve and the robot ran towards Loki and he surrendered... wait what?  'He surrendered so easily?'  Lucy thought.

Steve and the robot then took Loki up to the jet and the robot elicited himself as a man in robot gear.  "Are you alright?" Lucy asked Steve, he nodded and pulled her into a hug. Lucy hugged him back, then turned to the man in robotic gear. "I'm Lucy Del La Cruz." she said kindly.

The man smiled back and held out his hand, "Tony Stark. Iron Man." He said as if it was obvious who he was. Lucy shook his metal hand but grimaced in pain, using the arm she had fallen on earlier.

Steve saw the look on her face and was immediately concerned. "Are you alright?" he asked, obviously worried.

"Yes I'm fine. Don't worry I just fell on my arm earlier when Mister Agent Pilot dodged too hard." Lucy explained and the pilot as well as Natasha both smiled and shook their heads.

"Wow, I was told you're the best, but you hurt yourself before you even had to do anything." Steve started laughing and Lucy walked away from Steve and sat down across from Loki.

She looked at him closely, black hair, blue eyes and he just looked so elegant. 'Wow, he's hot.'  Loki looked her straight in the eyes 'Damn, why does he have to look so good, how is that even possible?'  Loki smiled at her 'Why is he smiling now?'  Loki shrugged and stopped smiling 'fuck, can he hear me?'

'Yes, I can hear you, thanks by the way.' Lucy looked around when she suddenly heard voices in her head 'I talk to you in your head, Angel' Lucy's eyes widened, she looked around again to make sure no one was talking to her, that she is hearing Loki in her head.  'I didn't know you had the power of telepathy.'  Loki raised an eyebrow.