Prologue

Vittori series #1:Salvatore Vittori

Vittori series #1:
Salvatore Vittori

• • •

Prologue

• • •

"You're a very beautiful bride, Red," Red smiled at her older sister's compliment the moment she was done with her hair and makeup. Nagpaiwan muna silang dalawa sa saglit sa dressing room. Her older sister Shana Fujimori is her maid of honor for her wedding. It was a church wedding and only a few guests were invited.

"Thank you, onee-chan," she replied as she squeezed her sister's hands. They both came from a Japanese family, the Fujimori clan. Although they were Japanese, she and her sister were raised in the Philippines—and not only that, their mother was a quarter-Filipino.

"Too sad that our father isn't here," Shana sadly uttered. Red just hugged her older sister.

Their father, Ryujin Fujimori died last year from a heart disease while their mother, Hana Fujimori, died when she was twelve years old and her sister, nineteen.

"It's fine. I'm sure he's happy for us. Saka ikaw naman ang maghahatid sa 'kin sa altar and I can't imagine anyone doing it other than you." She said as she freed themselves from the hug. Shana giggled as she cupped Red's right cheek.

"I know and I'm so happy for you. Sige na, I won't spoil this moment. It's your day. We should be happy."

Red giggled as well and nodded. "Okay. I think Ate dapat ka ng mauna sa 'kin. You're the maid of honor. Ikaw 'yung supervisor ng wedding until the reception namin ni Russell." Russell Valerio is her soon to be husband. Five months ago, her boyfriend of two years finally proposed to her—and after months of preparation, today is finally their wedding day.

And she couldn't contain herself for too much emotions.

At age of twenty-four, she's going to get married. She's going to be someone's wife.

"I love you, Red. I'm going. Hihintayin kita sa church—so I can officially give you to Russ." A few seconds later, her sister was gone.

Red took a deep breath and composed herself. This is her day. She's getting married to the love of her life today.

She's going to be a Mrs. Valerio.

She smiled at the thought.

• • •

Red was alone in the white bridal car as she smiled while watching the people and the buildings that they would pass by. Kasalukuyang ay papunta na sila ngayon sa simbahan.

A few minutes later, Red was confused when the car suddenly stopped near a hotel. Napatingin naman siya sa driver na nasa unahan niya. "Uhm, sir, why did we stop here?" She asked but the driver didn't answer and instead, called someone on his phone.

Bigla siyang nakaramdam ng kaba. She felt nervous and bothered with what was happening. She tried opening the car's door on her right but it won't open. She immediately tapped the window. "Kuya, anong nangyayari? Bakit tayo tumigil dito? Buksan mo 'yung pinto!" She was panicking. Bigla namang may pumasok na lalake sa front seat katabi ang driver. Maya-maya ay may pumasok din na isa pang lalake sa kaliwa niya.

And she didn't recognize any of these men.

"Sino kayo?!" She asked out loud.

"Iku!" The man beside her spoke in Japanese which means "go". Kaagad naman pinaandar ng driver ang kotse at umalis. Red then realized by their physical features and their language, these men were Japanese.

And she was sure she was being kidnapped.

Wala ito sa agenda ng wedding nila ni Russell!

"Fuck," she cursed under her breath. "Let me out!" She yelled as she struggled to open the car's door but she immediately felt pain when the man beside her suddenly punched her left abdomen so hard that she almost wanted to puke.

She then felt another pain when the man punched her again on her face, twice, thrice—she couldn't anymore count. She felt her nose bled because of it.

The men inside the car talking but she couldn't decipher what he was saying as her head was spinning. She was losing consciouness.

But she tried herself not to close her eyes. With all her strength, she suddenly strangled the driver from behind, enough for her to get hold of it. She could her the other men shouting and trying to get her grip from the driver but she held the driver's neck even tighter. She could vividly see the car going zigzag.

Then she was losing strength. She felt the another punch from her abdomen, losing her grip to the driver. The men were still screaming as she noticed the car going off into a cliff. The car fell down from a high cliff and all of them were still inside it. It was fast.

She felt herself submerged into the water. She closed her eyes and everything went dark.

She was going to die on her wedding day.

...

...

Then suddenly, she felt someone wrapped his arms around her body. A stranger was saving her from drowning... from her impending death. She could now feel she was finally out from the water. But she was too weak as she tried to open her eyes to see who was saving her. She looked into the stranger's face—it was blurry but for sure, he has a beautiful set of eyes and the color was gray.

"You're safe," she could hear his mumble—but she doesn't have enough strength to talk.

Instead, she smiled and she closed her eyes.

• • •

This is a new story and I am new to this kind of genre. But I will try my best to finish this series. I hope you will still support this just like how you supported my other stories.

This is going to be new family series. The Vittori. Tapos na kasi tayo sa mga Moroccan royalty. Hahaha!

Vittori series:
1st book: Salvatore Vittori
2nd book: Niccolo Vittori
3rd book: Sienna Vittori

Leave a comment!
I will post another update later.