Chapter 2

Chapter 2
Red Fujimori is dead

Red was lying down on the bed when she heard a knock from the door. Hindi siya nagsalita at hinayaan lang ang kung sinong pumasok sa loob. She was just staring at the ceiling while thinking some stuff. After the incident earlier with the male stranger who saved her from drowning, she was confused about what was happening to her. She was in an unfamiliar place. She was puzzled how the man found her and saved her from drowning. How the man was thinking she was part of a Yakuza organization, an illegal crime syndicate from Japan—that she was sent to meet him.

She also tried to search for some telephone inside the room but there was no phone. The room was spacious but there was no phone nor television. Anong klase yacht ba ito? The yacht was like they were in a medieval era as she didn't notice any sign of technology. The only good thing about the room was the bed—it was a European designed king sized bed and everything inside was white and gold—from the walls, cabinets and up to the floor.

"Miss?" Red's thoughts got distracted when she heard a female voice. She looked up and saw a woman, probably in her sixties, bringing some clothes and bath essentials. Napakunot-noo naman siya.

Ngumiti ito at inilagay ang mga dala nitong damit sa gilid ng kama. "Ako si Salome. Ipinadala ako ni Salvo rito. Ako ang mayordoma ng mga Vittori. Dinalhan kita ng mga damit. Halika at magbihis ka na para makakain ka na rin ng hapunan sa taas."

Red just kept her forehead creasing as the old lady went near her. The old woman who introduced herself as Salome suddenly pulled the white blanket she wrapped around her body. She gasped because of what she did. She was fucking naked behind the covers.

"Huwag ka ng mahiya, ako 'yung nagtanggal ng damit mo at ako rin ang gumamot sa mga sugat at pasa mo. Titignan ko lang 'yung pasa mo sa may tiyan..." The old woman answered as she examined her bare abdomen. "Salamat at nawawala na rin 'yung mga pasa mo sa katawan." Anito at mabilis na kinuha ulit ni Red ang puting kumot at tinakpan ang katawan gamit ito.

"Hindi 'yung lalake ang nagtanggal ng damit ko?" Red asked. Salome looked confused with her question and after a few seconds, she giggled.

"Ah, si Salvo? Hindi. Ako 'yung nagtanggal ng damit mo. Naka-wedding gown ka pa at malamang ang bigat-bigat ng suot mo."

"Salvo?"

"Salvatore Vittori. Siya ang sumagip sayo mula sa pagkalunod, hija. Siya rin ang nagdala sayo rito."

Natahimik naman siya sa isinagot ni Salome. The man did really save him but then earlier, he looked like he was going to kill her anytime.

"He looked like he was going to kill me earlier..." She mumbled. The man was even showing her the revolver gun he was holding.

"Nah. Hindi 'yun magagawa ni Salvo. Ni hindi 'yun nananakit ng babae. Mataas ang respeto niya sa mga babae at dahil na rin sa Mama niya at sa kapatid niyang babae..."

"But he mentioned like I was part of some Yakuza organization from Japan... that I was sent to meet him or something."

Bigla itong tumigil at napatitig sa kanya. "Alam kong hindi ka parte ng organisasyon na iyon. Nakalutang ka sa dagat na walang malay at naka-wedding gown ka pa. Huwag kang mag-aalala, dala lang 'yun ng emosyon niya. Maingat lang si Salvo sa mga bagay-bagay..." Makahulugang sabi nito.

Red didn't say anything and Salome proceeded arranging the clothes. She noticed a red dress from it.

"Uhm, pwede ba akong makahiram ng telepono rito?" She suddenly asked that made the old lady stopped. Tumingin ito sa kanya. "May kailangan lang ako tawagan. Iyong... nobyo ko sana." She needs to call Russell or her older sister... especially Russell. She knew her fiance must have gotten worried to hell because she didn't show up during their wedding day.