Chapter 1

Chapter 1
The Vittori Family

Salvatore was staring at the blue print on his mahogany office table when he heard a knock from his office's door.

"Come in." He said in a commanding voice. Pumasok naman kaagad si Dante, his fifty-year-old right hand—as well as assistant and bodyguard.

"Dante," he mentioned the old man's name as he was still reading the contents of the blue print. The blue print was the architectural plan for the upcoming new Vittori Office building in Shanghai, China. Its construction would start approximately two months from now. "Any news?" He asked without glancing at the man.

"Mr. Niccolo's chopper will arrive in two minutes on the yacht's helipad."

It was this time, Salvatore looked at Dante. "Good. I'll come with you." Both Salvatore and Dante exited his office and walked towards the yacht's helipad located on the second floor near the back end. Salvatore, together with some of his men, were in the middle of the sea. It was a sunny day as it was still noon.

Ilang segundo naman ay dumating na ang chopper kung saan nakasakay si Niccolo. When the chopper landed, his younger brother went out from it. Dala-dala nito ang isang kulay itim na attache case. Pumunta ito kaagad sa kanya. Dante was also standing beside them.

"Salvo," Niccolo greeted him. "Why the hell did you make me come here?"

"I have a patient," Salvatore simply answered.

"Did you kill anyone? Again?" Niccolo replied in disbelief as if he does it all the time. Salvo shook his head, rolling his eyes. He doesn't have time for his brother's antics.

"If I have someone killed, I'd bury him quickly not bring him in the yacht, Niccolo." He sarcastically said as the three of them started to walk. Bumaba na sila mula sa helipad.

"Then what happened?"

"There was a woman in the middle of the sea, she was just floating and unconscious."

Dumating na rin silang tatlo kung saan natutulog ang babae. Dante opened the door for them. Then there, they all saw the female stranger that Salvo saved from her impending death by drowing into the ocean.

It has been two days since he saved her and yet, she was still unconscious.

"Are you sure you were not saving a dead female body?" His brother uttered as they both went near to the woman.

"You're the doctor, you can look at it." Salvo answered his brother. His younger brother Niccolo Vittori is a family medicine physician—and currently the chief of hospital—where the Vittori family is one of the sponsors.

Niccolo immediately opened the attache case he brought and took the stethoscope. Nico started checking up the woman's vitals as Salvo was just observing him. Ilang minuto naman ay iniligpit na nito ang mga gamit nito sa case. Niccolo then faced him.

"Aside from the bruises around her face, she's breathing. But if you want, you should bring her to the hospital para macheck ang buong katawan niya. As you said she was just in the ocean by herself, she should undergo some xrays."

Salvo just stared at the female stranger who was in a deep slumber. The female has a small round face. Her cheeks was a little rosy and as what he remembered the moment he was carrying her, she has an almond shaped eyes and its color was brown. Her hair was black and in shoulder length. She has a petite body and she only has an average height, maybe around 5'2 feet. For short, she wasn't just any typical Filipino.

"Do you even know her name?" Nico questioned him. Salvatore then looked at Dante. He nodded at him. He already had the woman investigated by Dante. He immediately instructed the man to background check the unconscious woman during her first day on the yacht.