Mal Helps Carlos With His Nightmares

Previously on Marlos

Mal:  "Carlos, please understand this and I will say it as long as you want to hear it because I love you, I love and care about you but did you really want to cut yourself? 

Carlos: "Yes?

Marlos         Marlos        Marlos        Marlos      Marlos    Marlos     Marlos     Marlos   Marlos  Marlos

Carlos: "Yes?

Mal: "Why?

Carlos: "Because when I saw you and Ben together, I felt like I wanted to commit suicide, Mal *Looks away ashamed*

Mal: "*Turns Carlos's face to face her* "Carlos, I don't you to think about that ever again, and plus I'm not leaving you ever so you don't even have to think about that again and if you do then tell me, I won't get mad at you ever." *Then kisses Carlos*

Carlos: "I know and that's one of the reasons I love you"

"Mal and Carlos share a passionate kiss that lasts for 7 mins until Carlos gets sleepy."

*In Carlos's dream*: Carlos looks around only to see Mal, Jay, and Evie but something is different about them. Carlos calls their names but they don't respond until Carlos walks up to them. They turn around with red- demon eyes and they all chase after Carlos until he runs into an ally when Carlos was running into the ally, that's when he lost Jay and Evie but Mal was still on his tail. Carlos backs into a wall as Mal gets closer to him and stabs him with a dagger and beats his ass up before Mal gets stabbed. The last thing Carlos saw was blackness."

Carlos: *Wakes up and goes to the Bathroom so he can process what just happened*

Carlos: "I can't do this anymore!!"

Mal: "Can't do what anymore?"

Carlos: "I had another nightmare *Starts to cry*"

Mal: "Aww, my poor puppy, come here *Walks to Carlos and hugs him*"

Carlos: "I'm scared, Mal"

Mal: "Come here, sweetie"

*Mal grabs Carlos's hand and takes him back to their seat on the plane and starts to kiss, nibble, and show affection towards Carlos to make him sleep better*

Evie: *Says while asleep, guys go to sleep*

Mal: "Not until I make my man sleep better"

*Mal and Carlos fall asleep after 4 mins and morning comes back around*

Mal & Carlos: *Both wake up to everybody looking at them*

Evie: "So Mal, what were you talking about last night?" *Giggles*

Mal: "What are you talking about?"

Evie: "Okay, Miss not until I make my ma- *Gets cut off by Mal*

Mal: "Shut up, Evie *Turns to Carlos* 

Carlos: "Evil morning, guys"

Mal: "Evil morning, how did you sleep?"

Carlos: "Amazing, thanks Mal"

Mal: "Anything for my puppy" *Giggles then smiles at Carlos sickly sweet "

Ben, Jay, Celia, Dizzy, and Evie: I think I'm gonna be sick."

Mal & Carlos: " I love her/ I love him"

Carlos: "Mal, I was gonna give this to you on your birthday  

Mal's ring

Mal: "Carlos, it's beautiful"

Carlos: "It's not a marriage ring though"

Mal: "Carlos, I'm ready when you are to get married, take all the time you need, honey"

Carlos: "I have one too

Carlos's ring

Carlos: "I'm scared, Mal

Mal: "Puppy, if anybody tries to touch or do anything to you then they will have to kill me to get to you because that's how much I love you *Caress his face and smile at him."

Carlos: "Mal, would you be honest with me?"

Mal: "with what, sweetie?"

Carlos: "If I ever get beat by my mother again, promise me that you would protect me"

Mal: "Why do you think I wouldn't?

Carlos: "Mal, ever since I was 6, my mom pushed me into bear traps and she beat me so much that when I first met you, I thought that you would protect me"  *Looks at Mal sad*

Mal: "Sweetie, never forget what I just said, I would protect you until I die, ok?

Carlos: Ok

Mal: I love you

Carlos: I love you too

*Mal & Carlos share a kiss*

To Be Continued