One Kiss

*In the Morning*

Carlos: *Wakes up and sees Mal sleeping peacefully and starts kissing her neck*

Mal: *Giggles* Stop Carlos"

Carlos: "Wake up and I'll stop"

Mal: " Ok, I'm up!"

Carlos: "There's my Beautiful girl"

Mal: *Blushes* C'mon, We have to see what Evie and Jay are doing"

*In Evie and Jay's room*

Carlos: *Walks into the room with Mal in his arms* Hey guys, Me and Mal wanted to know what you two were up to?"

Jay: "What's up?"

Mal: "What are you two doing?"

Jay: "Nothing. Just doing my 'Homework' "

Evie: *Smacks him on the arm*

Jay: "What?! It's not like Mal and Carlos hasn't had Sex before"

Marlos: "This is getting awkward so we're gonna leave, alright?"

*After they leave*

Carlos: "Okay, so what do you wanna do today?"

Mal: *Puts her arms around his neck* *Talks in a calming tone* That depends, what do you wanna do today?"

Carlos: *Blushes and is about to turn his head but Mal keeps his head facing her*

Mal: "Aww Baby, You're blushing"

Carlos: *Blushes even harder*

Mal: *Pinches his cheeks playfully before giggling at how cute he is* I'm sorry, Sweetie, It's just too hard not to play with you when you're so cute"

Carlos: "I know I'm cute"

Mal: "You really are"

Carlos: " But what do you wanna do today?"

Mal: "Wanna go back to our dorm, cuddle in the bed together and watch a movie?"

Carlos: "That sounds good to me"

*Back in Mal’s and Carlos's room*

*Mal is laying her head on Carlos's chest while Carlos has his arm around her waist*

Mal: "I'm sleepy. Can you go to sleep with me?"

Carlos: "Yeah, let me turn the T.V off first"

Mal: *Pulls him under the covers with her*
T.V can wait, I want my man in the bed cuddling with me" *Kisses him* I love you"

Carlos: "I love you too"

*A few hours later*

Carlos: *Wakes up* "Baby, Baby. Wake up"

Mal: "What is it?"

Carlos: "I wanna see my beautiful girl"

Mal: *Blushes before getting up*

Carlos: "Look, I have something I want to show you" *Shows her his phone*

Mal: *looking at a picture of the Core 4 and Carlos has a gift in his hand when she turns to look at him*

Carlos: *Gives her the gift*

Mal: *Looks at the gift*

Carlos: "Go on, Open it"

*Mal opens it and she sees a necklace with Red (Carlos's color) and Purple (Mal's color) diamonds going down the side of it*

Mal: *Looks at Carlos before hugging him with her face digging in his neck* "Why are you so sweet? Who sent you?"

Carlos: "I do it because I love you"

Mal: "I love you too"

*Carlos puts the necklace on before kissing her again and they both go back to sleep*