The Rescue

*With Ben and the others*

Ben looks around the Isle before saying, "Haven't been here in a while"

Lonnie speaks. "Since Uma and the pirates captured you?"

"Yeah"

Doug says, "So maybe we should find them and talk about this later?"

Audrey scoffs. "Finally, let's get going. I have to get my beautiful hair done for my Bennyboo." She says smiling cutely at Ben

Ben ignores her and speaks to the team, "Alright team, sticking together will be too slow to find them so we're gonna be splitting up. Doug and Audrey, go to the docs, Chad, go to their houses, me and Lonnie will go to Hell Hall."

Chad groans. "Why do you guys gets two people in the group and I'm by myself?!"

"Because you're the one who hates the VK's so you're going alone."

Chad groans and sighs. "Fine"

*With Mal and the others*

Carlos whispers. "So how are we gonna get out of here?"

Mal speaks, "Look for any way out, A secret door or something."

Jay spots a secret hatch. "Hey guys, I found a secret hatch."

*They jump in the hatch and enter a certain part of the docs where Ben and Lonnie are captured by Uma and her gang.*

Mal and the others look shocked and free them. "How did you guys get here?!"

Lonnie speaks. "We came to save you guys."

"Thanks guys but we don't need saving."

"What do you mean?"

Mal looks at Ben before speaking, "We came here to defeat our parents but we can't just fight them. They've gotten too powerful, we have to defeat them another way."

Ben looks confused. "I know you said another way but why can't you fight your mother now? I mean you're the daughter of Maleficent, The evil mistress herself. You can't beat her?"

Mal thinks. "I can but she's gotten more powerful and stronger than me in the last year since we've fought each other."

Evie thinks. "Are you two the only ones here on the Isle?"

Ben shakes his head. "Me and Lonnie, Audrey, Doug, and Chad"

Jay looks amused and Carlos is trying not to laugh.

Jay asks. "You guys split up, didn't you?"

Ben nods.

Jay sighs in annoyance. "And there goes the stupid part about all this."

Evie chuckles and kisses him. Carlos looks at them and breaks them apart before speaking.

Carlos speaks. "Mal, we do have the ember though. The ember is the only thing that can rival your mom's scepter."

Mal nods. "Yeah, why?"

"I was thinking that we could find a way to......."