Chapter 7

Mays POV

"He's cute, go talk to him." Reece says as he saw that I had glances at a boy around are age. I look at him.

"No." I say quietly to him and look down at my drink. We had stopped a McDonald's to get some food. I had gotten a drink and a four piece. Reece scowled at my door choice.

"Why not?" he asks with a had over his mouth before taking a sip.

"He's not my type." You are, I think to myself and try not to seem obvious.

"Yes he is. He has dark hair and green eyes. All the guys you dated in school were like that." He says and I think. Yeah I dated them because really I have a think for dorky, blonde haired, blue eyed, boys who can play the guitar and are just happened to be named Reece.

"We're out of high school. I don't think I want to date like I used to." Anything and anyone. Truth be told I only dated half the guys I dated just to get Reece's attention. But then again he dated girls all the time too. It always made me feel jealous. But on a Friday night that we made plans and a girl asked him out, he always ended up at mine watching movies and eating popcorn.

"When was the last time you had a boyfriend May?" he seemed to choke on his words and I thought.

"It was Nick. Right before you left. You remember that guy I went in a date with?" Reece rolls his eyes.

"So your telling me that you haven't upgraded from him?" Reece never liked Nick. Nick had happened to be one of my only boyfriends that I had actually liked. Reece didn't like him because he was always around.

"No not yet. And he wasn't that bad." I defend and Reece scowls.

"Okay we're getting you a date." The only person I want to date is you. he finishes his food we walk out. Each of us still holding our drinks. As we walk down street he points out guys who he thinks I might be interested in.

"I don't want to." I say to him as we walk. He stops and looks at me like I'm crazy.

"But your a girl. Girls love dates and guys and all the shit." He says looking at me like I've come down with a fatal disease.

"Yeah but I just want to be alone and confident for once." Liar, you don't want to because your in love with him. He then scowls and I hope he buys it. He lets out a sigh ad nods. Then he grabs my hand as he walk.

"What do we wanna do?" he asks as we are on quest to no where.

"I don't know." I say shyly. He looks down at me. Seeing as he towered over me by a good foot.

"Your so short." I scowl at him now. Then cross my arms.

"Am not. Your just a giant." I say sticking my tongue out. He laughs at my childish behavior.

"No your short. Your 5'6." He says and I scowl.

"Your almost six foot." I say and he nods.

"True. Now what do we want to do?" he asks ad I shrug.

"Lets to see a movie." I say and he nods. We turn and walk the other way swing as we had been walking away from the movie theater.

We made it to the theater and Reece got the tickets while I got snacks. A large popcorn, licurish, sour patch kids and two large Cokes. I carried then can't and drinks. Reece had the popcorn and tickets. The ticket guy smiled at me as we walked and Reece narrowed his eyes at him.

"I don't like him." He says and I giggle.

"Neither do I." I said and this caused Reece to smile.

"Now lets watch the movie. "

********

I stumbled and grabbed Reece's arm as we walked out of the theater and into the lobby. People then to look at us but no teenage girls scream ad mob us.

"Be careful princess." He says and my heart flutters and I nod.

"Lets go." I say to him and then us back towards the Bibby's. He smiles and follows. We're both laughing and smiling.

"It's not funny." He says as he almost trips. I cover my mouth and try not to laugh.

"No-no y-your right. It's not. I-it's hilarious!" I say and he narrows his eyes. Then he grabs my waist and starts tickling me.

"Reece! Don't!" I yell as he tickles me. I giggle and try to break from him. Then when I do I feel water fall on my head. I look up and see a dark sky.

"It's raining." I whisper and he looks up. Then cusses.

"That sucks. Lets go." Then we walk down the side walk. Hand in hand. We swing our hands and I smile.

////////
A/N

Happy chapter! Next one won't be!

Instagram: @aye_reece_nutella or @morganallen1109

Twitter: @carrotqueen459