Chapter 21

Mays POV
(Add 30 Minute Break ft Thomas Sangster)

Reece the suddenly stood close to me. And for the first time I didn't like it. I looked down and hunched my shoulders so I couldn't see him.

"What?" he asks and I can tell that I should have waited to ask that question. I look down.

"Nothing. Just forget it." My tears flood my eyes and blink but they don't go away.

"No I want to know." He says and I can tell he's still upset.

"Reece just drop it." I say and he backed up and turns away from me.

"Babe I'm not gunna drop it." He says in a whisper and my heart races because this isn't normal for Reece. He's usually sweet and caring and easy to talk to. But I can't talk to this Reece. This Reece is menacing. He scares me.

"Reece please." I whisper and now I'm crying.

"No I'm sorry but I can't. I can't believe- what? why would you think that?" He asks as he stammers and runs his fingers threw his hair. I look down and fell a tear land on my hands. Shit.

"I just. Reece please." I start to answer him but then stop knowing that continuing this conversation will only make him madder.

"Fine. If you don't wanna tell me go and tell Charlie." He hisses and leaves the room. I again curl up in a ball while sitting in the kitchen chair. Tears draining and my breathing becomes harder to control.

"Fuck." I swear and put my hands I my hair.

"No swearing." I look up and see James. I look at him. I then look down.

"Sorry." I say and look down. He chuckles and sits next to me.

"Are you okay?" he asks and I shake my head.

"No Reece and I had another fight." I say to him and he frowns. He smiles weakly.

"If it helps your probably right. Not that I know. Just that Reece is a hot head and has a high temper. He tends to not think straight." He says and I nod.

"Thanks James." I whisper. He then scowls.

"Just don't act on it. That would hurt him. And he may seem like he doesn't care. But he does I swear." The he kisses my head and leaves. I sigh and lay my head on the table.

I get up and glance at the clock. 10 pm. I sigh and wall to our door. It shut. I raise my hand to the knob then decide against it. I let out a shaky breath and walk away.

I go to the couch and lay down. My head against a pillow that I find comfortable. Then I feel arms on my waist and my eyes open. I look up to see a frowning Charlie. He looks down at me.

"Why are you out here?" his voice is a small and soft. I almost hear a hint of American accent attempt in it.

"Reece and I got into a fight." I say to him and he nods. His hand still rests on my ribs and I look down.

"Come sleep in my room. I'll sleep on the floor." He says and I shake my head.

"No I'm fine." I say lying threw my teeth. He shakes his head.

"You don't have a choice. Come on." He picks me up and I almost gasp. He lifts me and I sigh.

He makes his way to his room and kicks open the door with his foot seeing as it was slightly open. I almost hit my head but move it just in time.

Charlie lays me on his bed and then pulls the covers over my body. It seemed handy now that none of these boys ever made their beds. Then he backs away and begins walking to the chair. I catch his arm at the last second. His head turns so he's facing me. The room is dim because only one light is on.

"Don't sleep in the chair." I whisper and look down. I know that this will make Reece mad but I don't care because I know that I need sleep and I can't sleep alone. Charlie looks at me for a moment before nodding and claiming into bed. His arms rap around my waist and he's careful not to touch me that much.

"Sleep well." He whispers. I can't seem to get the words 'you too' out in time before I slip out of conciseness.

////////
A/N

OMG MY REECE SHRIT CAME IN EARLY!!!!!! AND WE JUST FINISHED HOW TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD IN ENGLISH AND IM LIKE GOOOOO BOOOO! DOWN WITH EWELL!!!! SORRY SPOILER!!

Instagram: @aye_reece_nutella or @morganallen1109

Twitter: @carrotqueen459