Chapter 8

Mays POV

I woke up around seven the next day. I went down to the kitchen to get a drink. My mom was already at work so that means that my sister was at daycare. My mom had decided to get her a baby sitter, but to be honest I think she just dropped her off at the Bibby's to play with Lexi. I filled my glass and hear the door open.

"Look at this." I hear something slap the table and I turn to see Reece. I look at the cover and see the headline, 'Bibby's New Bae?'. My eyes widen. I flip threw the pages and rush to the article. Pictures of Reece and I cover the page. I feel my hands tighten and I throw the magazine down and then around.

"This is ridiculous." I spit and he nods. He seems that he's upset.

"What am I supposed to do May?" he asks as if this so just about him. I narrow my eyes.

"I don't know what we're going to do." I emphasize the fact that this is an us problem not just a Reece problem.

"I can't believe this." He whispers and looks down.

"We were holding hands and dancing in the ran together Reece." I say to him and he nods.

"Shut up." He snaps and I'm taken back. I look down.

"Its not my fault. Don't snap at me." I hiss and he chuckles dryly.

"Yeah right." He says and I blink. I don't ever like fighting with Reece, we had never really ever fought. But the X factor changed him.

"Okay it's my fault." I snap and push the magazine towards him. He scowls and frowns.

"I'm not mad at you." He says and I laugh dryly.

"I just don't want-"

"You don't want anyone to think we're together." I finish his sentence and he presses his lips.

"Don't put words in my mouth." He says and points to me.

"Well it's true." I say to him and he scowls again. He sighs mad relaxes.

"No it's not true. If the I was to end up with anyone I would choose you. Just not right now." So I'm his someday somebody. But not his now. I sigh.

"You just don't want to be with me now." I whisper and he scowls.

"Well yeah. Your my best friend." I look away and scowl. Then nod.

"Yeah you too Bibby." I lie through my teeth at him. He grins and opens his arms. I smile and hug him. But frown when he can't see.

"I love you princess." He kisses my head and I smile.

"I love you too." I whisper.

********

My phone buzzed and I picked it up.

Twitter: @ReeceBibby: Sry for the confusion @May_The_Princess isn't my girlfriend. She's my best friend!

I frown but I know I have to reply. I retweet it then reply.

@May_The_Princess: Sry Sk army for all the assumptions! @ReeceBibby and I aren't dating!

Then after I shut my phone off it buzzes again and I groan. But as I pick it up I smile.

R- hey I saw that u got my Tweet thank u princess

M- hey this is bout me 2 B

R- ily

M- lu2

Then I put my phone away and got up to go take a shower. Thoughts of Reece and I someday running threw my head.

////////
A/N

Well that was interesting now lets see what else will happen in the world of May and Reece.

LOVE ME SOOOOO!!!!!!!

Instagram: @aye_reece_nutella or @morganallen1109

Twitter: @carrotqueen459