Chapter 20

No Ones POV

May and Reece walked out of the hospital with there heads held high. Well that was until they were attacked by paps. Reece quickly took off his jacket and made May put it on. Covering the marks on her arms. In attempt to keep everyone from seeing.

They made it down the road without being hurt and as soon as they saw the bus Reece almost shoved May inside. Then slammed the door in the face of a reporter. Reece turned around and saw May being hugged by Chris.

"What was that?" James asks and Reece sighs.

"Paps." He says looking over at May. A soft smile plays on her soft lips. They're so distracting that he almost doesn't hear Toms question.

"Did they see her arms?" He asks and Reece shakes his head. For two reasons. To say that they hasn't seen her arms and to get the thought of his girlfriends lips out of his head.

"Now that that's covered.... May!" Jake shouted and soon all the boys apart from Reece were attempting to hug the girl. She felt almost suffocated but remembered that they had missed her and were concerned. She patted and touched each of them in attempt to get this over with soon.

It worked because soon the boys began to pull back from her. She makes her way to Reece slowly and he smiles down at her knowingly. She looks down embarrassed. But he only shakes his head and kisses her lips.

"Don't worry. I know they can be overwhelming." He whispers and she nods sheepishly. He brings her chin up so that her soft eyes meet his caring ones.

"What?" he asks and she shakes her head. But he takes none of it and asks again. He keeps pressing the matter but is silently yelling at himself to be careful.

"It's just. I know they care and I hate that I put them threw that. Then I think about what I put up I threw and I just-"

"We don't care.' He says and cuts off her sentence. Her gaze snaps to his. And he elaborates as he was not clear.

"This doesn't change how we see you. Honestly we're just concerned. Because none of us want to loose you." He whispers and she nods feeling embarrassed.

"Okay." The he smiles down at her. He pokes her noes and she smiles.

"Good cause we all love you. I love you." He speaks the truth but she's still questions his words and their truth. She nods and looks up at him. She speaks the truth but he questions it.

"I love you too."

********

"So what did you think of the show May?" Charlie asks slinging an arm over her shoulder. She shrugs, looks at the ground and her feet so she can't fall.

"I liked it." She whispered and he takes it as a compliment.

"Good I was hoping you would." He continues talking and May doesn't say much.

"Aye mate back off. She's my girl." Reece says and throws Charlie's arm off. Charlie raises his arms in defense. Reece then puts his arms around her waist and walks.

"How'd you like it baby?" Reece whispers as she smiles brightly.

"I loved it. Watching you. You seemed so alive ad happy." And different she thought to herself. He smiles and kisses her head.

"Oh how sweet. Well I'm glad you had a good time." He says and smiles. Reece is happy that she's doing better but he doesn't really know she's gotten worse. Her thoughts slowly killing her. And seeing him so happy didn't help.

They were sitting at the table everyone talking. But soon all the it's leave and Reece and Mat are alone. May had bee eating and this makes Reece happy. And proud. But tonight she only shoves the food around on her plate and picks off small pieces of food.

"Are you embarrassed of me?"

////////
A/N

Omg my shirt came in today !!!! My Reece one and I'm like AHHHHHH!

Instagram: @aye_reece_nutella or @morganallen1109

Twitter: @carrotqueen459