Strange meeting

My mom loved Ryan's mom.

I thought it was going to be awkward. His mom nearly hugged me to death.

"Are you even real?" She had asked me.

My mom gave a lowdown on what the "safety" precautions had to be.

No sex.

No kissing in public.

No door closed.

No sleeping over.

You swear we were dating the way our mothers went on...

The day with him was great. Ryan left the door open as promised and we watched movies. His mom made popcorn for us and kept watching us from where she was sitting in the lounge.

We were on his bed, wrapped in blankets, drinking hot chocolate, and halfway through Frozen when my phone vibrated. I checked it and couldn't stop the smile on my face.

"Ooh. It's Leah isn't it?" He winked.

I blushed and read the message.

Hey babe :* Missing you terribly!!! Fam all over me, you know how cousins are. They keep asking about your hoodie. I told you it was great. I just had to steal it. ;) hoping you not having too much fun without me :(

I replied with:

Hey darling :* Missing you like hell. At Ryan's house. Our parents had a weird meeting. Don't ask. x_x

Send.

Ryan's eyes were on me. I craned my head to look at him and smiled sweetly.

"Yes?" I asked.

"What you two love birds talking about?"

He batted his eyeslashes for effect. He normally didn't act like this, but he could be himself with me.

"Nothhhiiinngg..."

"Sure. She okay?"

"She's great. She just misses me. Her cousins are flocking her."

"Yeah, it's like that for everyone. James is busy working so I'll only be able to chat to him later."

James was his boyfriend. He worked at a coffee shop at the mall.

My phone buzzed. I opened the message.

RYAN'S house?? You leaving me for Ryan, hey? Well I hope you enjoy. :) tell the devil I miss him too. And the strange meeting?
I don't even want to know. I hope your parents don't get any ideas...
You're mine ;)

I bit my lip and my body flooded with warmth.

"Leah says she misses you." I said out loud. Ryan smiled.

"Tell her her ass would look better on this bed here with me."

I stared at him, offended.

"What?" He shrugged. "It's from you."

I typed out a reply:

Yes baby. I'm all yours. :*
I don't think they will do anything. Ryan said that I must say that your ass is better when it's here with me. LOL. And he misses you too. How long till I see you again? :(

A quick response:

Hahahaha! My ass? Do you like it that much? :p Ryan that idiot! And only in a months time :(

Me:

Me? Like your ass? ... Maybe. :D
Counting down the days. :'(

Her:

I know. One day at a time like we always take it babe. I g2g now. Sweet dreams tonight. Night. I love you. :*

Me:

Sweet dreams ;) I love you :*

"Ry?" I said.

"Yeah?"

"What if we don't have a future together?"

He sat up properly from his sleeping position. "What do you mean?"

"I mean with Leah. How do I know we will even be together, or rather allowed to be together, in the future?"

"I know, I have the same fears. In my religion it's technically a sin. God made males for females to love them and He made females for males to love them. In the Bible no where does it say it's not allowed, but he destroyed a whole city because of its wicked people that were sleeping with each other...what if God condemns us because of the way we are, like the wicked people?"

I didn't know the answer.

He was right. People could talk, people could judge, but only God really could...

What if God judged us and didn't like what He saw?

I just hoped He saw and understood how much I love Leah and how much I want to be with her.

I pray that we will get through it together.

All of us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A\N: The bible passage I referred to about the wicked city is called Sodom and Gomorrah. It is about Abraham's uncle Lot. You'll find it in Genesis 18 and 19. If you would like to know :)