Goodbye Letters

Dear Hailey,

This has been a trying time for me and I know you have been struggling too. I don't think I have to explain much because I know you understand.

I'm moving soon. I just thought I should let you know in case you look for me. We're going to live with my uncle. I hate it, but I guess it's for the best.

I think about you every day and the only place I can hold you is in my dreams. I dream about your eyes and how they are able to see into me like no one else ever could or ever will.

It's really hard writing this...

There's so much to say, but yet you know everything.

You know me.

Don't think of this as a goodbye letter because I don't want you to mourn me, or cry over this as the last thing you have of me. This isn't goodbye forever.

I believe that one day we'll be together again. In God's good time, because He brought me to you and I know He will bring me to you again.

This love is worth believing in because it's our love.

Our love is endless.

As long as we keep loving each other our love will go on.

Be the amazing person I know you are. Be kind, be courageous, be honest, be brave.

I believe in you. I believe in us.

Forgive and love as I love you.

I will always love you Hailey Ann Gorden.

Take one day at a time, okay?

Yours forever,

Leah Summers

xx