🌑Meeting ☀️

4:24pm👈old date btw ignore it
Sun, December 18th 2022 - 2:27pm
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Ch. 9

"They are afraid of an elevator that is placed in a dark hallway? HA! Pathetic!" Laughed Monty. "Well, the elevator leads down, and only stops at this floor. Nobody knows what's down there. Maybe a basement, Oh! a secret semetary! oOOooOoOO!~" joked Chica.

The elevator reached the floor and the two stood there waiting. "Shit, now I'm nervous" Monty took his sunglasses off.

"Same, now that you're nervous, IM nervous!" She whispered back.

"Why would you be nervous just because I am??"

"Well, because, i- well- I don't know!"

"What you ya mean ya don't know!"

They argued and then heard the sound of cymbals clapping together.

These are cymbals btw, if you don't know cuz I didn't know the name of it😅
👇

These are cymbals btw, if you don't know cuz I didn't know the name of it😅👇

They looked over at the dark hallway and, froze up. Suddenly, without warning, Music man jumped out of the shadows.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" both Chica and Monty shouted. Chica jumped on Monty's arms and he held her tight with fear. They both looked at eachother, before he placed her down. "Jesus! Man!" Growld Monty. Mini laughed.

"God, you should've seen you're faces!!" The little spider laughed.

Monty and Chica stood there mad, Roxy and Freddy came in rushing. "We heard screaming! You guys alright?" She asked concerned. "The damn spider scared us!" Monty shouted angry. "Really, you? Scared of something small, a SPIDER!?" Laughed Roxy as Chica went towards the wolf with her legs shaking.

"B-but he j-jumped out of nowhere!" She Stuttered. She held on onto Roxys arms. "There there~" Roxy patted her back. "What are you two even doing?" Freddy asked with crossed arms. "The elevator opened, and music man came out of it- wait, why were you in the elevator. No one goes there besides the two works and repair workers" Chica asked.

"Uhh, well, umm. I'm really busy right now so I don't have time, bye!" The spider then dashed off.

"Guys, did you ever noticed the two glowing neon figures with four arms hanging there the whole time?" Asked Freddy casually. They all looked up and are shoked to see the two figures he talked about.

***

Moon was leaning against the elevator walls and Sun was hanging from the top tiles, swinging with excitement. The lights of the elevator never worked, so the animatronic's lights glowed warmly around them. Blue and Red creating a beautiful shade of purple light between the two.

"If you keep doing that you're gonna make the elevator drop us"

"I'm sorry! Its just this us so exciting!!!" The yellow bot stimmed in excitement, watching the little numbers of the elevator going up.

"Okay, so I'm going to step out first, I'll tell you guys when you can come out. Just follow my lead, and I mean you Sundrop" Music man said sternly. Both animatronics nodded.

The elevator then stopped with a ding sound. Music man looked back before stepping out. Both bots saw Music man stepping out. "I know what you're thinking, and don't you dare go out yet" Moon's tone, as hard as it sounded, it had no affect on the excited sun.

They could see minni music man talking to the other animatronics, clearly he had scared them by the Shouts they heard. They were all focused on him, but only one looked toward them.

"Hmmmmm agh!! I can't take this anymore!!!" Sun shouted. He leaped from the elevators ceiling and on to the plex's ceiling. "Wait sun dont!-" He did the same, trying to snach the other back inside the elevator.

Sun moved fast, luckily moon was able to get ahold of Sun's leg. He pulled him back before he could reach the light.

The glamrocks turned to where Freddy was pointing. Indeed there were two glowing figures on the ceiling, and God did they look terrifying.

Sundrop let out a chukled, which made the glamrocks flinch a bit. They stood there, silently staring at eachother.

Sun looked at Moon who glared at him, and then back at the glamrocks.

"Umm.... Well..... this is getting awkward..." Sun spoke.

"Then lets just go,"

"Wanna play tag then?"

Moon smirked at the selected game. "Sure"
Before he could even move his hand, he felt a light tap on his shoulder. "Tag your it!"

Suddenly, the glamrocks see blue and yellow figures pass above them at great speed crawling on the ceiling like it was nothing.

"H-hey! Come back!! Sun!!! Moon!!!" Yelled music man as he climbed on top of roxy's hair. "Please, help me chase the two spiders!!" "Yes captin!" Shouted Roxy, excited as she started running. The rest of the group followed after them.

Sundrop and moon started playing a game of tag in the ceiling, jumping from tile to tile chasing eachother. "You can't catch me!!" Moked Sun.

"I will!" Moon reached out for him, almost grabbing the bot, but sundrop doged. Roxy caught up with them as they still ran. "How are they so damn fast!?" Panted Roxy as she was slowing down.

THE END
Sun, December 18th 2022 - 3:35pm

5:26pm👈Old date btw, ignore it
HELLO