𝟯 | What A Way To Start Off

Opening:

--------------------

After Pikachu was done electrocuting Ash, Professor Oak then gave Ash's Pokédex and Pokéballs. Ash didn't get the memo that Pickachu didn't like to be carried as he was still carrying Pickachu so he got electrocuted again but this time Professor Oak was in it. Izuku and Eevee were just watching with amusement.

They all then exited the lab to be only surprised by Izuku's and Ash's parents and some of the people of Pallet Town congratulating them. "Oh look our boys are all grown up!" Inko and Delia both said at the same time, "We're so proud of you!"

Hisashi then knelt down in front of the two boys and hugged them, "I am so proud of you two! You two are finally going to fulfill your dream and start your Pokémon training." He said as he started to sob a little, he was so proud of his son and his friend. Hisashi broke the hug and touched foreheads with his son and said, "Stay safe my boy, you two will be on your own now and... I'm very sorry for me and your Mother not giving you a quirk my son... but this time you have a new dream that you want to follow so fulfill it!" They were both crying now, Hisashi and Inko were still very ashamed of themselves for not giving their son a quirk but with their new life in Pallet Town, they gave Izuku a new dream that he can accomplish. 

The people who were watching were sobbing as well from the display as they were saddened by their cinnamon roll's backstory back in Musutafu. Inko joined in the hug as well with the Ketchum family. All Izuku can think about was that he was happy with his new family and new life in Pallet Town, the people he met, and the Pokémon he would see along the journey, he would not regret them meeting.

 All Izuku can think about was that he was happy with his new family and new life in Pallet Town, the people he met, and the Pokémon he would see along the journey, he would not regret them meeting

(A/N: That's what they are wearing just change the color of Izuku's jacket to green not orange.)

Saying their goodbyes to their family and friends in Pallet Town they now set off on their journey. One thing they noted was that Pikachu doesn't want to be in his Pokéball. And they don't want to force it as well and they didn't want to get electrocuted too. That's why we see our two Pokémon trainers wearing rubber gloves and Ash was pulling Pikachu with a rope. Another thing they noticed was that Pickachu really disliked them and was being uncooperative.

Ash stopped walking making Izuku stop as well. Ash sighed in annoyance as he looked at Pikachu, "Pikachu, are you gonna be like this the whole way?" The answer they received was it turning its head the other way around completely agreeing.

"Is it because you don't like us?" Izuku asks the yellow mouse while crouching down to its level. The Pikachu nodded still not looking at them, "C'mon Pikachu you have to cooperate with your Trainer, he's really been looking forward to being a Pokémon Trainer. He's nice and won't treat you badly."