𝟰 | Team Rocket

--------------------

The meowth-themed air balloon started closing in on the Pokémon center. "Guess we woke up this sleepy dump." The Magenta-haired laughed out while scouting down the Pokémon center. Next to her was her partner a man with periwinkle-colored hair.

"And how dare they act like we're criminals?" He scoffs, "They should welcome Team Rocket." They then get their Pokéballs and let out their Pokémons to storm the Pokémon center with the intent of stealing the many Pokémon stored there.

The roof glass of the Pokémon center shatters as the Pokéballs open to reveal Ekans and a Koffing. Koffing then filled up the lobby with its toxic gas. Izuku and the others cover their noses and mouths to not inhale the gas, "What are- Who are they?" He heard Ash say in shock. 'Wait... Are these the robbers who steal Pokémon?' Izuku questioned in his head as he vaguely remember the warning announcement when he and Misty got to Viridian city.

"Crap! We have to go no-" Izuku tried to warn his friends but it was too late as the two perpetrators shows themselves. "Don't be frightened, little boy" The woman hostilely said.

"Allow us to introduce ourselves." The man next to her calmly said.

"To protect the world from devastation." The woman started.

"To reunite all people within our nation." He continued as he took out a rose.

"To denounce the evils of truth and love."

"To extend our reach to the stars above."

"Jesse." The woman introduced herself with a pose.

"James." The man soon next introduced himself with a pose as well.

"Team Rocket blast of at the speed of light," Jesse said with confidence.

"Surrender now or prepare to fight!" James stated with arrogance.

"Meowth that's right!" A Meowth Pokémon said as he posed in the middle.

Izuku looks at Team Rocket with an unreadable face. Ash on the other hand look scared a bit. Misty looked at them warily. 'D-Did they really just made an opening for themselves...?' Izuku thought as he looked at Team Rocket with a deadpan.

"What are you talking about?" Ash asked them with a shaky breath. He was nervous and scared as these people were the notorious Pokémon stealers.

"We're here for the Pokémon boy!" James said with annoyance, "Give us your Pokémons now or we'll have to use force...!" He shouted as his Koffing let out a hefty smoke.

Ash put over one of his hands on top of Pickachu in a protective manner, "You're not getting Pickachu!" He shouted at them as Izuku and Misty walked forward with their Pokéballs ready.

"Enough of this! Koffing attack!"

"Ekans attack as well!!"