CHAPTER 8

"Yah, Kang Hyewon, stop taking so much food."

"I'm not taking that much Eunbi-unnie, and it's not like it's the main food."

"If you're going to take more than your serving, wait until everyone already has their first one."

Hyewon groaned, putting back three bars of chocolate, "fine Mom."

Eunbi rolled her eyes, watching to make sure Hyewon didn't go back to take the bars again once she turned around.

The two walked around the cafeteria, seeing two familiar people talking to each other.

"Hey, isn't that Chaeyeon with Saku-unnie?"

Eunbi glanced at where Hyewon was pointing, "huh... Yeah that is, I didn't know they knew each other."

Hyewon shrugged, pulling the older girl to them, "let's go. Saku-unnie! Chaeyeon!"

The two that were called out looked over to see a girl being pulled at a very fast rate to them by a blonde girl.

"You know them?"

The two stared at each other when they asked the same thing at the same time, giggling at each other.

"Yeah, Eunbi and Hyewon-unnie? I met them last year."

Sakura nodded, "ah, they're in my homeroom so..."

Chaeyeon chuckled, "is Hyewon-unnie as loud as Eunbi-unnie says she is?"

Sakura giggled, "she's not that bad... She's really nice, they both are."

The two Koreans sat down at the table, the four greeting each other.

"Chaeyeon, I didn't know you knew Sakura."

Chaeyeon smiled, "oh, Kkura-chan is actually my roommate."

"Woahhhh you have sucha cool person as your roommate!"

"Yah, am I not cool to you?"

Hyewon pouted at Eunbi, passing a bar of chocolate to the older girl, "nooo~ You're cool too unnie, really."

Eunbi shook her head, chuckling, "apology accepted. And you can have that bar, you know I don't eat that."

Chaeyeon whispered into Sakura's ear, "Hyewon likes Eunbi-unnie, and she makes sure everyone knows that, especially Eunbi."

Sakura watched as the two bickered once more, "yeah I can see that... It's cute though."

The red-haired girl continued to whisper, "what they both don't know... Is that Eunbi-unnie's whipped."

Sakura raised an eyebrow, "really?"

Chaeyeon nodded, "if you get to know them more, you'll see."

"Are they dating?"

"Nope, Eunbi's still in the denial stage."

"What?"

"Nothing unnie~"

Eunbi squinted at Chaeyeon, opening her mouth to say something when someone called out Sakura's name.

"Kkura-chan!"

They all glanced around until they found the two voices, Hyewon raising an eyebrow at Sakura, "wow Saku-unnie, you're already popular with our friends."

Sakura scratched her head, "well, I know Hii-chan and Nako-chan 'cause of Chaeyeon."

The two Japanese second years walked over to them, seeming to be followed by two others.