CHAPTER 22

TIMESKIP 1 MONTH...

"You may now kiss the bride."

An embarrassed Eunbi and Hyewon both glared at a certain duck, "yah! There's kids here!"

"Aren't we technically all-"

Hyewon cut Yena off, "why don't you kiss your bride huh?"

Yena shrugged, tapping the shoulder of the girl next to her, who was too busy talking with her sister that she didn't hear the conversation the older girls had.

"Yuri-yah."

"Yes unnie?"

Yuri froze as the older girl held her shoulder, giving the younger girl a kiss.

Chaewon's mouth dropped, she knew her sister was (finally) dating the duck, but this was the first time she's ever seen her sister kiss someone on the lips, let alone get kissed.

Nako sighed, holding her head, "right in front of my salad once again..."

The fluffy-cheeked girl next to her chuckled, "you should get used to it Nako-chan, it's Yena-unnie after all."

She let out a weak chuckle, "true... I'm just glad I'm with you Hii-chan, that makes that bearable."

While many of the girls were watching, Chaeyeon covered Wonyoung's eyes while Sakura covered Yujin's.

"Hey! We're high schoolers, we've seen so many romance movies!"

"Come onnnn we want to see them kisssss."

The two girls who were containing the maknaes' purity let their hands down when Yena pulled away from a very flustered hamster.

"Uhhhh Yuri?"

Yuri had her head in her hands, shaking back and forth as she bounced both of her legs, mentally screaming from the sudden kiss her girlfriend gave her.

Yena chuckled, "Yuri, you're as red as a rose."

"I know that!"

"Your aura's gone slightly red too. You're showing love and well... heat."

Minju then glanced at Yena, "and your purity's gone down a lot."

"Wait really?"

The angel shrugged, "that's up to you to decide."

"Minju-yahhhh I can't see your emotions clearly come onnnn."

Yuri slowly let her hands fall, now only one of them was covering her mouth while the other ruffled back her hair.

Yena placed a hand on her shoulder, "you okay?"

The hamster pushed the duck's arm, "you could have given me a warning???"

The older girl laughed, "sorry Yuri-yah~"

Yena then glanced up, seeing Chaewon stare at her with shock, "oh uh- Chaewon you didn't see anything."

"I saw everything."

The hamster blushed even more from what her sister said, grumbling incoherently.

"Well, if you kept gazing at your angel while I was kissing Yuri, you wouldn't have seen anything."

"Yah!"

Chaewon and Minju flustered up from that, the older of the two glaring at Yena.

"Hey don't yah me, I'm older than you."

"You don't act like it."

The duck pouted at Hyewon, "hey, you're the one who told me to kiss Yuri."

"You're the one who started this by telling me and Eunbi-unnie to kiss each other."