CHAPTER NINE

Sammi and Bryce have been getting closer the past few weeks, texting and even facetiming each other, and just spending more time together in general. Lucas didn't like any of it. He rarely got to see Sammi because she either had plans with Bryce or was working on something for school.

The only time he would get to see her is at the house before she left and most of the times that was only a few seconds. His family and the Cooper's all thought he was jealous, but he always denied it. For him to be jealous that would mean he would have to like Sammi romantically. And he doesn't....Right?

"Sam, calm down!" Alexa said from her place sitting on Sammi's bed, watching the British girl search her closet for the perfect outfit. "If he really likes you then he wouldn't care what you wore."

"No, not this." Sammi mumbles to herself, throwing the shirt to the side that she had got out of her closet. She picks up another one that caught her eye. "How about this?" She shakes her head after thinking for a moment and throws that one to the side. "Nope." 

Alexa sighs. "Or you could ignore me completely."

Sammi continues to frantically look through her closet, throwing clothes to the side she didn't think was good enough to wear for her date with Bryce. "Woah." Alexa looks over at the open door of Sammi's room to see her mom standing there with wide eyes. Lori didn't expect to see Sammi's room with clothes all over. "Did your closet throw up?"

Alexa chuckles and shakes her head. "Sammi has a date and she's freaking out on deciding what to wear."

Lori smiles excitedly. "Awe, Sammi, you have a date?" She glances at the young adult, who had gone through most of her closet by now and haven't found anything she wanted to wear. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"I was already nervous about it because this is my first date ever and I didn't know how to tell you guys and what your reactions would be." Sammi admits and stops looking through her clothes to look at Alexa and Lori. "I just want it to be perfect." She glances at the clothes on the ground around her since she now sat on the floor. She whines, "And I have nothing to wear."

Lori gestures to the clothes surrounding her. "And these are what, invisible?" Sammi glances at the clothes around her with a frown. Lori chuckles and walks further into the room. "Don't worry, Sammi, we'll help you figure out the perfect outfit." 

Sammi glances at Alexa, who nods and smiles at her. She sighs with relief and smiles at Alexa and Lori. "Thank you."

****

Thanks to Alexa and Lori, Sammi found the perfect outfit for her date and was ready just in time. Her room was also clean since Lori had cleaned it while she and Alexa were helping Sammi look for an outfit. Lori said it was bothering her so she just cleaned it.

(here's what she looks like for the rest of the chapter)

Alexa and Lori picked out a blue top, a skirt that the main color of it was black and it had colorful designs on it, black leggings, and a yellow leather jacket

Alexa and Lori picked out a blue top, a skirt that the main color of it was black and it had colorful designs on it, black leggings, and a yellow leather jacket. For the shoes she wore black ankle boots, she also wore two gold necklaces, she went with a simple style of makeup and for her hair she pulled some of it back while letting the rest of it down.