Sarcasm

~Don't mind us we're just spilling our guts
If this is love I don't wanna be loved
You pollute the room with a filthy tongue
Watch me choke it down so I can throw it up~

"Fuck wrong with you?" Tory sneered at the punk punching the bag in front of her. Jade ignored the comment, choosing to continue her assaults. Tory dropped her act for a second, getting a little concern. "Seriously Jade, what is-"

Jade turned around and snapped out angrily. "None your fucking business." Here fists stayed tight, itching to feel real flesh beneath them. Everything over the past 24 hours - fuck, year - was riving her out of her mind.

Tory visibly flinched backwards at the absolute rage and looked at the girl in shock. Jade rolled her eyes and continued, only stopping when Kreese called class.

"Shit!" Kyler hissed out in pain after Jade knocked him onto the floor. The breath left him when the punk continued with a kick to the stomach while he was getting up. She didn't spare another glance as she made her way over to stand next to Robby, arms crossed. Her eyes noticed that the kid wasn't there and for a small twinge of sadness entered the rage.

Until a familiar door bell rang. A small smirk made its way onto Jade's face and she made eye contact with the boy. A small nod was sent his way and she could see the thanks in his expression. Robby saw the exchange and nudged the girl, silently asking if she had a scheme in this.

Jade only shrugged.

Kyler was all to ready to beat someone weaker than him so when Kenny all but asked for permission with his eyes, Jade mouthed do it.

And did he do it.

Kreese felt a sick satisfaction when he watched the glint in Jade's eyes and her lips move in encouragement. It felt... quite familiar. And seeing that specific look on his wildcard...

"Take your spot."

Kenny looked at Robby then Jade, whose previous anger was slowly washing away and replaced with emotions she couldn't quite pin that only increased when the kid came and stood next to her.

......

"Oi, nene." Jade called out to the kid - cigarette already in hand - as he walked out alone. Kenny stopped his walk home and turned towards Jade. The punk nodded for him to come over to her and took a puff. "Happy?"

Kenny felt his chest burst with giddiness as a grin formed on his lips and he nodded enthusiastically. "You have no idea."

Jade chuckled and enjoyed the good vibe. The door to the dojo opened and Jade frowned as she watched Kyler leave. Kenny looked behind him and stiffened, fear coming over him. Jade snorted at the kid.

"Oye." Jade snapped at Kenny to grab his attention. "Don't worry about him."

The middle schooler eyed Kyler's leaving car nervously. "What if he-"

A loud groan left Jade. "Ah Dios, this is too much fucking drama...." Looking at the kid, green eyes narrowed, Jade smirked. "As cringe as it sounds, you're one of us."

A feeling of belonging and respect formed in Kenny's chest. He.... belonged.

"I ain't gonna let anything happen to you, kid. You did a fucking cool thing sticking up for yourself, nene. You did it here so go fuck up them bullies too. You probably ain't the only ones they fucking with." The smirk dropped, and Jade scared the kid with a serious face. "So don't fuck up, sip?"

Kenny's eyes widened and nodded quickly in agreement. Jade continued to hold the shock before smirking again and opened her car door,

"Want a ride home?"